Kevin Spacey beast or misunderstood

kennysmassiveego

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Kevin Spaceys stuff, Se7en, Usual Suspects and American Beauty are 3 of my favourite movies but ffs this is horrendous.

Hopefully he's not done this to anybody else, someone else already said it but it's great to see that everybody is coming forward over things like this now.

This could have a massive impact going forward seeing as this stuffs all over social media, which everyone now has. So hopefully seeing these people speak out against abuse like this makes any potential predators think twice and at the same time gives confidence to any more victims to come forward.

People are fucking arseholes.

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I love Kevin Spaceys stuff, Se7en, Usual Suspects and American Beauty are 3 of my favourite movies but ffs this is horrendous.

Hopefully he's not done this to anybody else, someone else already said it but it's great to see that everybody is coming forward over things like this now.

This could have a massive impact going forward seeing as this stuffs all over social media, which everyone now has. So hopefully seeing these people speak out against abuse like this makes any potential predators think twice and at the same time gives confidence to any more victims to come forward.

People are fucking arseholes.

Kevin Spacey certainly is.

Netflix saying that House Of Cards will be cancelled after the next series, but saying they were planning on doing it anyway is very weird. It’s as if they’re trying to get some sort of kudos for announcing it now.

Gawker wrote a story about how Spacey was utterly notorious for sleazing on young men on sets, although I don't think any were under the age of consent.

I thought he was openly gay before all of this as well, his statement was a shocker "can't remember noncing you up but if I did then soz lol.... ALSO I AM GAY YAY, GO KEV!  WE SHALL OVERCOME, I AM WHAT I AM... WOO-HOO"

My friends wife told me a story about a decade ago about him. One of her pals, I forget his name but he was a regular character in Casualty for a while,who she had been in a local youth theatre group with was in a play with Kevin Spacey and Kevin Spacey demanded that they share a dressing room. She didn't say anything untoward went on but the implication was he was a bit sleazy. I should say the guy was in his 20's at this time. I'd forgotten she told me this till this story broke.

100% a beast, being a paedophile is completely inexcusable and the fact that he tried to deflect by coming out is completely mad. Nevertheless, all these men being exposed is very good as many people never reported sexual assault/harassment out of fear and hopefully they will now that they will be taken seriously. 

side note- house of cards was shite anyway and had been since season 2

After hearing about Spacey again on the news this morning, I recalled an interview he did in the build up to the recent series of House of Cards. He discussed with the interviewer how it was spooky that the show seemed to predict real life with some of the scenarios that played out.

How ironic that he now appears to be a version of Frank. 

"What were you doing....biding your time? Tell me, exactly what piece of indisputable evidence did you have before I walked in here and put MY HANDS in the air..."

"I seem to remember knocking on your door"

"...and I remember...touching your willy"

Archived