Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

Surely if the pitch is playable it can be played behind closed doors? 

The financial hit of having to refund ticket money would be worse than dropping the 3 points, IMO. 

And fine them either way.

Budge is praying for sudden heavy frost/snow.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I'll be honest - If it doesn't go ahead, it won't inconvenience me that much - massive shanner for loads of folk for loads of reasons, though. 

It's a mild inconvenience at most. Even if I'd booked flights home, specifically for this match, and it didn't go ahead I'd shrug my shoulders and have a few extra pints with the LADZ. 

If anyone's reaction is even a tiny bit more extreme than that, then an absolute re-evaluation of their existence is in quick order.

Just now, JamieThomas said:

It's a mild inconvenience. Even if I'd booked flights home, specifically for this match, and it didn't go ahead I'd shrug my shoulders and have a few extra pints with the LADZ. 

If anyone's reaction is even a tiny bit more extreme than that, then an absolute re-evaluation of their existence is in quick order.

Aye - Partick fans would be pretty pissed of, though.

Probably jinxing it, but I've just had a message to say it'll be good to go.  

I got a message at 2.57pm today from a Jambo telling me Hearts hadn’t confirmed it yet but game definitely on.

I think folk are just making stuff up and putting it out there! [emoji1]

3 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

I got a message at 2.57pm today from a Jambo telling me Hearts hadn’t confirmed it yet but game definitely on.

I think folk are just making stuff and and puttiing it out there! emoji1.png

I've heard there can't be another inspection until after 7.15 because all the inspectors are at Murrayfield.

I'm bored as f**k and trying to have a quiet weekend, so I'm desperate for this to be on tomorrow to actually give me something to do. 

Luckily the PHM at Edinburgh City Council will sort the licence out for us in due course 8)

Archived