Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

Just now, JamieThomas said:

Puts it all in perspective. RIP, thoughts with the family etc etc.

It does bring into disrepute this "treat every team equally" schtick the SPFL claim to have. Partick will have a serious disadvantage having to play so many games in that period, purely because Hearts want to play at Tynecastle 

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, third lanark said:

Surely they must have finished the inspection now and can say whether it’s on or not

"You'll have had your tea, then?"

Always part of a council inspection questionnaire in Reekie.

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Hearts are certainly a team with a long and rich history of not being shagged right up the fucking farter for absolutely nothing by the governing bodies.

They'll be comparing war wounds with Thistle, then.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Partick are absolutely fucked if this gets moved to December, would have to play nine games in 29 days

Almost like a real job?

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Hearts are certainly a team with a long and rich history of not being shagged right up the fucking farter for absolutely nothing by the governing bodies.

Well hopefully this time you'll be deservedly "shagged right up the fucking farter".

11 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

S'appening Budgey?

Been told still work to do and they will be working late into evening with maybe a decision about eight or so at Tynecastle @BBCSportScot @BBCSportsound

edit: that was tweeted a while a go by Charlie Mann.

It's obviously nowhere near good enough - 8 o'clock tonight is fine for me, but I dare say it won't be for a lot of people. 

Probably jinxing it, but I've just had a message to say it'll be good to go.  

But think about all the meltdowns if it doesn’t? And it means we get another week closer to a day where Randal Grzelak isn’t a Hearts player.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Automatic three points to Thistle if it's not able to be played. Preferably with JamieThomas delivering the points on a plaque to Firhill, personally.

Only if wee Davie Beattie pays for my flights on business class. 8)

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

There will literally be more folk torn faced if it does go ahead than if it didn't.

warnock.png

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

But think about all the meltdowns if it doesn’t? And it means we get another week closer to a day where Randal Grzelak isn’t a Hearts player.

I'll be honest - If it doesn't go ahead, it won't inconvenience me that much - massive shanner for loads of folk for loads of reasons, though. 

12 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Automatic three points to Thistle if it's not able to be played. Preferably with JamieThomas delivering the points on a plaque to Firhill, personally.

Surely if the pitch is playable it can be played behind closed doors? 

The financial hit of having to refund ticket money would be worse than dropping the 3 points, IMO. 

And fine them either way.

Archived