Shiney new stand Hearts vs Thistle

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15660939.Furious_Partick_Thistle_fear_their_game_with_Hearts_will_be_be_postponed___meaning_nine_matches_in_December/

Tell me what's wrong with this article? Terms like "Furious" and "deeply frustrated" but yet no where in the article is there a quote or evidence that anyone in Jags management or at board level are either. It's clear that us as supporters are but I expect a little more from The Herald. This is an article more in line with the trash the Sun or Daily Record spew. 

They may well be...but how can you report it, if you dont have confirmation and a statement or quote from the club? I swear I bet they come on here or get their 'facts' from twitter or facebook. Journalism is truly garbage in todays age. 

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 19:14, Pie Of The Month said:

My favourite part of the Celtic postponement was the number of them saying we should be docked points or relegated for the game being off only for Celtic to have a home game postponed less than 12 months later due to the weather.

Are Celtic still being allowed to postpone early season games so that they can play in lucrative friendly games in Dublin? 

Are Celtic still being allowed to postpone early season games so that they can play in lucrative friendly games in Dublin? 

Or, rather, which games has the league asked Celtic if they want to postpone in order to play 'glamour friendlies' with teams that collapse in front of them quicker than Thistle?

It has been intimated that council inspectors, Thistle and SPFL bosses will give Hearts right up until  before kick off to get the safety certificate passed.

Thankfully Hearts are giving it until close of play on Saturday night.

All a bit chaotic but I hope it's passed.

It has been intimated that council inspectors, Thistle and SPFL bosses will give Hearts right up until  before kick off to get the safety certificate passed.

If that is true, then it is disgraceful. But with Thistle nothing surprises me. Always too eager to take it up the chuff and no regard for their fans.

32 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Has it still not been confirmed if this game is happening? :lol:

Why on earth does it bother you Kev?  You thinking of coming along and the uncertainty is hampering your plans?  If it's off you could always spend the day on here contributing to Hearts threads.

14 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

It's alright Thistle fans, I've just received some ITK info that everyone's favourite Grandma in the capital has just rolled her sleeves up and connected more extension cables so everything should be fine for tomorrow. 

Sunday *ahem*

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

How on earth would that have worked?  "Congratulations, the stadium is safe. You now have -10 seconds to get everyone inside and the players warmed-up". 

It's alright Thistle fans, I've just received some ITK info that everyone's favourite Grandma in the capital has just rolled her sleeves up and connected more extension cables so everything should be fine for tomorrow. 

:lol:

Toilet Monitor alert. 

U ok, Kev?

Archived