Hibs vs St Johnstone Nov 18th

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was nice to be back at Easter Road and it cemented its status as a ground that holds some of the fondest moments since we returned to the top division in 2009. Yesterday's victory in itself brought back a lot of those memories, the winner evoking recollections of both Kevin Moon's last gasp goal in 2011, ending a run of 11 games without a win or a Saints player scoring, and also Fran Sandaza's fantastic late clincher a year later when Hibs had leveled only a minute prior.  Add in a League Cup comeback win a few months after promotion that included great goals from Chris Millar and Jody Morris, and a really good Saints performance in a Monday night TV game in 2013 that featured Paddy Cregg finishing off a superb team move that is probably one of my favourite Saints goals of recent times.

28 minutes ago, Radford said:

and a really good Saints performance in a Monday night TV game in 2013 that featured Paddy Cregg finishing off a superb team move that is probably one of my favourite Saints goals of recent times.

That was a brilliant performance that night. Absolutely battered them, taking the complete piss.

A very poor decision from Craig Thomson again for the penalty, how could Joe do anything considering how close he was. Thomson strikes again, remember game against Celtic last year was him, denied us a stonewall penalty then gave them one that hit Keith Watson on the side.

7 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Utter seethe. Fist

This is comedy Gold! Lennon asked the guy along from me for a square ago twice now, on none of the occasions were there any goals scored, In fact when he was at Celtic and got a bit of abuse from the fans his 45st bouncer came up and identified the fan to the polis who then asked the guy to stop shouting at him , Grow up for f**k sakes,

14 minutes ago, Center half said:

This is comedy Gold! Lennon asked the guy along from me for a square ago twice now, on none of the occasions were there any goals scored, In fact when he was at Celtic and got a bit of abuse from the fans his 45st bouncer came up and identified the fan to the polis who then asked the guy to stop shouting at him , Grow up for f**k sakes,

I remember him during Lomas' season with us. They scored early on he started going absolutely mental in front of the fans, four odd minutes in. When Vine scored the winner half the stand was down at the dugouts pelting him with abuse while his "minder" stood in front of the gate.

Great fun, give me an absolute "panto villain" over these fake "respectful" managers any day.

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I remember him during Lomas' season with us. They scored early on he started going absolutely mental in front of the fans, four odd minutes in. When Vine scored the winner half the stand was down at the dugouts pelting him with abuse while his "minder" stood in front of the gate.

Great fun, give me an absolute "panto villain" over these fake "respectful" managers any day.

clint_ew.gif

56 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

If we could just get all these fake 100% legitimately true Neil Lennon stories you all have wrapped up before the next match thread, that'd be great.

Ha Ha all mine 100% true, if he is not on your side. I would say Lennon is 100% a w****r to every other teams fans TBH, 

Archived