Peterhead vs Raith Rovers

CALDERON

Guest TOPFITTER

If Barry Smith uses the Brown Ferguson playbook and the Peterhead FC  defence parts as usual like the Red Sea, (albeit a very slowly parting at that and one with little or no football thought process) then the result is another shocking home performance from a team who can seem to reach increasing depths of ineptitude on the back of mini-revivals. On the other hand if the Blue Toon play to even 70% of their undoubted ability they will have a chance.

Prediction     Peterhead 0-3 Raith

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

What are the top pubs in town?

Cheers in advance.

Peterhead isn't famous for its pubs I am afraid. The Weatherspoons in town in town is probably your best bet although the bar at the football club is excellent and welcomes away fans. If you are walking from town up to the stadium you will pass a couple of pubs on the way so won't be short of places to grab a pint.

Brian/Lennox
Watson McKay Murray Thomson
Matthews Robertson Herron
Vaughan
Court Spence

Or

Same back 5
Matthews Herron Robertson Barr
Vaughan Court

Time to change it up and rock a few of our ‘best players’.

Brian/Lennox
Watson McKay Murray Thomson
Matthews Robertson Herron
Vaughan
Court Spence

Or

Same back 5
Matthews Herron Robertson Barr
Vaughan Court

Time to change it up and rock a few of our ‘best players’.

Really like that first XI, Johnny Court has to start for me, as does McKay so Robbo can go back in to midfield.

COYR [emoji1080]

Peterhead isn't famous for its pubs I am afraid. The Weatherspoons in town in town is probably your best bet although the bar at the football club is excellent and welcomes away fans. If you are walking from town up to the stadium you will pass a couple of pubs on the way so won't be short of places to grab a pint.

I should have mentioned that I meant for Friday night, after a few pubs I am in the Spoons and have to agree, it's the best on offer.

I should have mentioned that I meant for Friday night, after a few pubs I am in the Spoons and have to agree, it's the best on offer.

You could try the Palace hotel as they often have live music and the bar is decent or if you like craft beer there is a new micro brewery called Brew Toon opened beside the bus station. Mambos on the main street used to be good for a night out but haven't been for a while so can't comment.

You could try the Palace hotel as they often have live music and the bar is decent or if you like craft beer there is a new micro brewery called Brew Toon opened beside the bus station. Mambos on the main street used to be good for a night out but haven't been for a while so can't comment.

I have stumbled out of Spoons and discovered The Calley Bar, live music of sorts has just sparked up.

6 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Seems to be a few Scandanavians off the boats having a wee dance with one another.

Always loads from the offshore supply boats in town.Walk down past the wetherspoons once the caley closes and you will stumble upon Mambos thats open til 3 .Stange times that you are in the caley bar and im in o connells

McKay and Court won't play. It'll be 10/11 that started on Tuesday with maybe only Spence back in for Zanatta. Smith has had plenty of times to change it on recent weeks and to give youth a chance and won't do it unless there is literally no alternative.

Peterhead at almost 3/1 looks very appealing.

Archived