Albion Rovers vs St Johnstone

jamamafegan

58 minutes ago, Radford said:

The dastardly @Kyle trying to get Saints thrown out of the competition. No players signed after the initial date for the tie are eligible. Saints will also need to be wary of when Mark Hurst's loan ended officially if they want him on the bench.

Think Rovers have a couple of new signings that can't play too?

yeah - our two new central defenders who played on Saturday can't play. We only have two recognised defenders for tonight's match now, McLaughlin and Lightbody.  Marr, Perry and now Reid, who was injured on Saturday all out  injured.  Will probably see McLeish drop back and god knows who else. The young Rangers keeper Wright may start. bring yer boots Bold ! 

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Games off.  Hairline fracture identified in one of the goalposts.

Shouldn't even joke about that 

6 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

Alan Mannus, Blair Alston, Joe Shaughnessy, Murray Davidson, Jason Kerr, Denny Johnstone, Paul Paton, Kyle McClean, Liam Gordon, Chris Kane, Liam Craig.

Probably the front two I'd have picked (there aren't many other options), but a line up including Alston, Craig and Paton wasn't quite the sort of shake-up I was dreaming of. No complaints about Shaughnessy's retention, but Comrie must feel a bit peeved. Liam Craig playing left-back?

2 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Probably the front two I'd have picked (there aren't many other options), but a line up including Alston, Craig and Paton wasn't quite the sort of shake-up I was dreaming of. No complaints about Shaughnessy's retention, but Comrie must feel a bit peeved. Liam Craig playing left-back?

3-5-2 I reckon.

Given he’s only just back from a 3 month injury, I think Comrie not playing is fair enough. We’re going to need him. It’ll be Alston and Craig acting as wing backs and Paton sitting in front of the defence.

Archived