Next Permanent Aberdeen Manager

Next Permanent Aberdeen Manager  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Will it take the Dons six weeks to find their man?

Depends on the media campaign they can drum up to dislodge Ross or Wright...

The Dons want a man with bizarre team selections that fail woefully against Dumbarton? Surely not :shutup:unsure2:

Actually it will be interesting to see who they go with. Hopefully not Jack but wouldn't blame them being interested. Thing is, how do you improve Aberdeen now? Basically you have to maintain 2nd place and Rangers will offer more cash to your best players, even if they don't have it. Tough gig. 

27 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

The Dons want a man with bizarre team selections that fail woefully against Dumbarton? Surely not :shutup:unsure2:

Actually it will be interesting to see who they go with. Hopefully not Jack but wouldn't blame them being interested. Thing is, how do you improve Aberdeen now? Basically you have to maintain 2nd place and Rangers will offer more cash to your best players, even if they don't have it. Tough gig. 

By attacking and playing to our strengths and not being feart of the opposition.

By playing Shinnie at left back and dropping Considine

By sending that erse Ball back from whence he came

By selling McLean

By giving the youngsters more of a chance.

Ross is the boy for me, what would he bring to our table in your opinion?

3 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

It's a done deal

He's flavour of the month in some of the media and on messageboards, but what has he actually accomplished? He's doing reasonably well at a club with a budget and facilities superior to most in their league, but has absolutely no experience at the top level. Absolutely no chance that AFC will take such a massive gamble. 

Just now, fatshaft said:

You'll see 

Hide contents

It's a done deal :)

I know you're taking the piss, but i can assure you that the board haven't met yet to discuss replacements. They're meeting on Monday. Sheerin and Robson in charge indefinitely. 

Imagine hiring a St Mirren manager whos only prior experience was in the sea side leagues right after losing a decent manager who had just finished 2nd in the league and Runners-up in the Scottish Cup. I think history will show that to be the incorr.... in fact, never mind!

Archived