• Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Woods
Gills Gogic Tomas McMann Imrie
Doc Donati MacKinnon
Redmond
Bingham

Wonder if Canning has any intention of launching 1 attack tonight, looks like he has surrendered this game an hour before kick off, the minute that team was made public just killed 99.999% of the optimism I had.Most fans will see it as preserving players for Saturdays game, I look at it differently he has to realise fans are paying hard earned money to attend tonight's match, and I feel cheated as that team selection looks like a prematch surrender, I will seriously consider not attending fixtures in the future that Canning may surrender.

Just now, gannonball said:

Interesting we have gone with a back 3 given how well Templeton has been playing for hamilton but I dont think he was been playing as an out and out winger?

He's not in our starting eleven, Canning is attempting to park the bus, this could get very ugly for us if Sellicks got their eye in tonight, right I'm heading to the stadium now, if my fingers can function later I will post at half-time.

10 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

He’s hardly packing the bus, he’s resting players given we have a much bigger game on Saturday good decision IMO. Weird to make all these changes but keep in the 2 walking the yellow card tight rope.

If you had come tonight are you saying you would be happy ? I'm sat here freezing my baws off, watching us perform this training exercise, attack v defence, it is demoralising to watch and I had the privilege of forking £24  for it.

If you had come tonight are you saying you would be happy ? I'm sat here freezing my baws off, watching us perform this training exercise, attack v defence, it is demoralising to watch and I had the privilege of forking £24  for it.
At least you got to see that beautiful goal though [emoji16]

Archived