Celtic to sell star forward.

Celtic will sell the following player during the xmas break   

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, gannonball said:

Just admit you have made a massive c*nt of this.

Hard to understand the logic.   I'm only quoting your manager when he states that Celtic can't have 3 top strikers at the club for the reasons outlined.   Was Brendan Rodgers wrong?   If not who's moving on next month?  

Bamboozling why you're arguing the logic of your manager!  

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

Well applying what Rodgers has said previously then I reckon Leigh might be looking for a new employer, I don't think Rodgers trusts him , and when asked about Griffiths on Sunday after the game he was quite cutting in his reply to the interviewer.

I feel it's a done deal Leigh Griffiths to a mid-table EPL team like Everton.    Rodgers has picked his two and Leigh is surplus to requirements.   

At least BR has been true to his word.  

3 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Hard to understand the logic.   I'm only quoting your manager when he states that Celtic can't have 3 top strikers at the club for the reasons outlined.   Was Brendan Rodgers wrong?   If not who's moving on next month?  

Bamboozling why you're arguing the logic of your manager!  

I am not, your poll asked which player will be 'sold'.  You will now do a thing called back pedalling, you silly little cyclist you.

Just now, gannonball said:

I am not, your poll asked which player will be 'sold;.  You will now do a thing called back pedalling, you silly little cyclist you.

You seem more interested in confrontation than addressing the firesale at CP.   

Which player do you think BR will get rid of?  

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

A 'fire sale' would surely require more than one of them to be sold, you have only suggested one will be sold in your OP? on your bike m8.

Selling 33% of the available suggests a fire sale.    Perhaps your manager was lying and they'll be retained?   

1 minute ago, PB 4.2 said:

Selling 33% of the available suggests a fire sale.    Perhaps your manager way lying and they'll be retained?   

He will probably keep all 3, he may have sold Dembele or Griffiths  if young Edouard was Sellicks player.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived