Accies v County

Clearly everyone is tremendously excited for this one.

With only three points separating the bottom four, getting points in these next three games is massive.

I’d largely keep the same team from the three or four games before Celtic, with Gogic coming in for Sarris and maybe Donati for Lyon. MacKinnon is actually better going forward than we give him credit for.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davies is probably out.  Kelly is probably out.  Eagles will skin a few folk and be knackered after 40.   I would say that Draper will watch from the bench as the midfield gets kicked without him, but he might actually get a game if Routis has to go to centre-back again.

County have scored one goal from open play in five matches.  There aren't enough goals in this team and the defence isn't the same without Davies in it.  I don't see it ending well.

4 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Clearly everyone is tremendously excited for this one.

With only three points separating the bottom four, getting points in these next three games is massive.

I’d largely keep the same team from the three or four games before Celtic, with Gogic coming in for Sarris and maybe Donati for Lyon. MacKinnon is actually better going forward than we give him credit for.

What about Redmond, wasn't at the celtic game, but apparently he had a good game, someone I felt should be playing instead of Lyon

Perhaps premature to be talking about must win games, but a victory here can see us creating a speck of breathing space between us and County, and with Partick & Scumdee meeting also, at least 1 of them will drop further behind point wise if we can secure a victory.

Chance we could be 2nd bottom by Saturday evening, so it's important we take something from this game. The Undefeated run was good while it lasted but unfortunately there were too many draws involved which leaves us needing points from the next few winnable ganes. It sounds like County have a few missing for tomorrow, so we really should be looking to win this. 2-0 to the Acas.

The way things are just now we really need to be taking the full three points from this. Last Saturday we had an off day but with a bit of luck could've still won the game. At least a good few players had a rest during the week so should be sharp tomorrow.

Have to agree with Gogic for Sarris but I'd keep the rest of the team as it is.

What about Redmond, wasn't at the celtic game, but apparently he had a good game, someone I felt should be playing instead of Lyon

I prefer Donati. Redmond often goes missing in games and surrounding Donati with plenty of runners should play to his strengths.

Archived