Airdrie v The Invincibles

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, honestly united said:

It's not happy clapping its stating facts. We are 3 wins away from the all time most games won in a row, ever. This is this best run in 49 years. Yet some people are so miserable you would think we had been scudded 6-0 by Killie for the 3rd week in a row

Well,  there's  something to tell the grandkids - Ayr Utd went on a run during the 2017/2018 season.  Save your arrogance until you actually win something.  Hope we pump your "invincibles" (I am assuming that there was some "irony" to the title of the thread - please tell me it is so) on Saturday.

Well,  there's  something to tell the grandkids - Ayr Utd went on a run during the 2017/2018 season.  Save your arrogance until you actually win something.  Hope we pump your "invincibles" (I am assuming that there was some "irony" to the title of the thread - please tell me it is so) on Saturday.

Not arrogant mate. Just better.

7 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

It’s not our fault that we’re the best though. We can’t play shit every week just because our opponents aren’t as good as us.

And while you're at it, why don't you call yourself "the invincibles"? Talk about sloppy seconds.

11 hours ago, Roger Thornhill said:

who cares about 18 months unbeaten when you can win 10 in a row and be top of League 1 going into Christmas.

Santa doesn't always do football, but top of the league and top scorers in Scotland is the place to start!!

You do realise that Ayr supporters are in a lose-lose situation here, if you win we will simply put it down to us being in a transition phase, not care and ignore the rest of the thread, orif (in the admittedly unlikely) event that we win, we will take great delight in mocking your (seaside) invincibles tag :)

You do realise that Ayr supporters are in a lose-lose situation here, if you win we will simply put it down to us being in a transition phase, not care and ignore the rest of the thread, orif (in the admittedly unlikely) event that we win, we will take great delight in mocking your (seaside) invincibles tag [emoji4]

If we win then we win. No Ayr fan cares what your excuses will be.

Archived