Tannadice Terrors v Livi Lions 23/12/17

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comfortable win against a side whom will now be looking to avoid the relegation playoff spot.

Disappointing to see QOTS ( Queen of the South) lying down against The Maureens but United will still win this league with a couple of games to spare. God bless.

On 20/12/2017 at 16:08, ATLIS said:

Pump this mob. Boyd 35yard thunderfuck

Nope.

On 20/12/2017 at 18:00, EdinburghLivi said:

I think the team will feel a lot better going into this one after getting a game under their belt. I'm confident we can get a result.

Are you?

9 hours ago, snorkie said:

Utd have been the worst team I have seen this season at the Vale , every year theirs always one team that f**ks yer season up and for that reason I fully expect Livi to come away with at least one point ...mon the Lions 

Wrong.

2 hours ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

I still believe we can win 2-1 we still have to Mackin to come off the bench

Wronger.

Utd have been the worst team I have seen this season at the Vale , every year theirs always one team that f**ks yer season up and for that reason I fully expect Livi to come away with at least one point ...mon the Lions 

3-0 United. 3 points.

38 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Comfortable win against a side whom will now be looking to avoid the relegation playoff spot.

Disappointing to see QOTS ( Queen of the South) lying down against The Maureens but United will still win this league with a couple of games to spare. God bless.

Load of shite, if we had Alexander then we can take the game seriously but as it is we had Ex-Broxburn Athletic, made his debut at 34 Gary Maley. We'll be fairly comfortable in mid table possibly even in the playoffs

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Nope.

Are you?

Wrong.

Wronger.

Again, you lose credibility when we have Maley in goals. Can only beat what's in front of you but game was done for once teams were announced

Strange game, started slow then took off.  Heads went down again after the penalty save.

Bit of luck with the first goal but brilliant play for the second, glad to see McDonald score.

Fraser very good again; Fyvie’s injury looks bad, hopefully not.  We will miss him on Friday, thankfully Flood should be back.

Matty Smith was poor but we have so few decent options on the bench.

Thought the referee was poor but hey ho,

Overall a good result and another clean sheet.

44 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Rather than jumping the gun lets see what happens on Friday , we are bringing in a few players in January so I don't think anyone team will run away with the league yourself or us but for sure it will be one of us who lifts the title.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That’s been the goal all along, our good start to the season hasn’t changed that imo, and an away defeat to a team that pay about 4x what we do won’t deflate me either, fact is you should beat us at home, and you deservedly did so. 

It’s tough to be too hard on this team, they fought hard today against a much better side than us, tbh 3-0 flattered us slightly. 

Thought there could’ve been 5 penalties in the game too, 3 for Utd and 2 for us, the pen Utd got, the clear handball in the first half which was an unbelievable save by Halkett, and the one just after half time. Our coming both from players clearly having arms all over our players from a long throw and a corner. 

Regardless the right team won, this isn’t the kind of game we should be worrying about so not overly disappointing. 

As for Utd, much better than earlier in the season, quicker and far more organised at the back, will be interesting who does the best business in January that may make the difference between yourselves and St Mirren, I’m still gonna stick with my prediction right at the start and go with yourselves.

Hope you all have a nice Christmas and a happy new year, hopefully we get you back for today at almondvale again. 

Archived