St Johnstone (who) v Dundee FC

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Ffs do we need to go through this every time. That was a guy called Aitchy, think he has an account on here.

Anyway, I'm on my way to Dundee to get pished, wish me luck.

Aitchy isn’t middle aged,and doesn’t hang about with 15 year olds,that was another Standfree fallacy, you’re getting mixed up with Ivano ;)

Ffs do we need to go through this every time. That was a guy called Aitchy, think he has an account on here.
Anyway, I'm on my way to Dundee to get pished, wish me luck.

I’ve burnt your treehouse down.

What's the £16 family deal?

Can get one adult and two U12s into the family stand for £16. Not sure how it'll work if we close the Family Stand for Dundee fans though.

[mention=54832]Perthsaint1977[/mention] would be the best to ask

Can get one adult and two U12s into the family stand for £16. Not sure how it'll work if we close the Family Stand for Dundee fans though.[mention=54832]Perthsaint1977[/mention] would be the best to ask

Nice one. All it says on the match preview on the Dundee site is that there's a £16 family deal in turnstile 5 only.

Nice one. All it says on the match preview on the Dundee site is that there's a £16 family deal in turnstile 5 only.

Yeah same as hearts game. so main stand turnstile 5 will be designated family gate and will be adult and two under 13s for 16 quid. It is always busy so expect a queue as only only person operates this gate and gates 6 and 7 right next to it will be everything else. Hope this helps

Yeah same as hearts game. so main stand turnstile 5 will be designated family gate and will be adult and two under 13s for 16 quid. It is always busy so expect a queue as only only person operates this gate and gates 6 and 7 right next to it will be everything else. Hope this helps

Perfect, cheers!

Liam Craig and Paul Paton both out, sure Davidson is out aswell. Leaves us two natural CMs, one of whom is Kyle McLean. Assume we'll see Wotherspoon step in.

The thought of a Wotherspoon, Millar, Scougall, Alston, MOH midfield is majorly appealing in terms of playing football, but if it came to a battle Im not overly sure I'd want Midge and Spoony competing with O'Hara

Since Dundee came back up we've been starved of a really enthralling derby. We've generally been dreadful through there, apart from the top 6 clash a couple of seasons back, and they've been mostly poor through here, apart from an evening 1-1 I think it was.

We don't seem to get up for games against Dundee as much these days, would be nice if we played with a bit more tempo.  I hope we go for the attacking midfield line up, as Dundee in the past have kept the ball well against us, and Murray and Paton haven't necessarily been the answer.  Liam Craig' recent sublime crossing will be a loss, hopefully others step up on the creative side.

Clark

Foster  Shaughnessy  Anderson  Tanser

Alston  Millar  Wotherspoon  O'Halloran

Scougall

Johnstone

I don't think it will be the above though, I think Tommy will go 4-4-2 with Scougall wide and Maclean and Johnstone up front.

Looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Liam Craig and Paul Paton both out, sure Davidson is out aswell. Leaves us two natural CMs, one of whom is Kyle McLean. Assume we'll see Wotherspoon step in.

The thought of a Wotherspoon, Millar, Scougall, Alston, MOH midfield is majorly appealing in terms of playing football, but if it came to a battle Im not overly sure I'd want Midge and Spoony competing with O'Hara

Very interesting

Archived