Hamilton Academicals vs Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shat himself at school, apparently.

Not just school. High school. Old enough to know better. Wee ugly stinking shat himself shitehawk that he is.
Anyway, phwoar-six-zero...shree-nil...Hertz teenagers run riot again.

Positives anyone?

Redmond and Ferguson did well. New striker looks like he has something about him. We dominated right up until the 1st goal but as always just couldn't put the ball in the net.

Overall: pish

Just in looked at the table, a win on Saturday is paramount now.

Speccy coaches the most boring style of football known to mankind.I knew that he was predominately a defensive minded coach but in their 11 game unbeaten run they must have drawn a few 0-0 and won a few 1-0 prior to tonight's game they had scored 21 goals from 22 games considering speccy has guided them to a 10 match unbeaten run its clear that run has been based upon solid defending and snatching narrow victories.You can't argue with the positive impact he has made replacing  Cathro , but his chosen style of football to achieve this positivity turns me cold.

ETA hope this doesn't come across as sour grapes, Hearts deserved to win, just making an observation of Speccys style of coaching.

2 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Just in looked at the table, a win on Saturday is paramount now.

Speccy coaches the most boring style of football known to mankind.I knew that he was predominately a defensive minded coach but in their 11 game unbeaten run they must have drawn a few 0-0 and won a few 1-0 prior to tonight's game they had scored 21 goals from 22 games considering speccy has guided them to a 10 match unbeaten run its clear that run has been based upon solid defending and snatching narrow victories.You can't argue with the positive impact he has made replacing  Cathro , but his chosen style of football to achieve this positivity turns me cold.

Oaft Unhappyaccie is raging.

Archived