After the disappointment of two postponed games over the festive season, let’s hope the Berwick guys are rested and not eaten their own body weight in Christmas Pudding but enough about the supporters, I’ll be sitting in  the  bar of Buriram United F.C., Thailand’s finest, hoping our Twitter man finds Ainslie  park to provide the updates later today  otherwise it’s the odd Redcar/ Cook tweet and the bbc  website . Here’s hoping Big Pat scored another 50p  header to win it for us with a classic og. Good luck guys 

Struth. Very very rare that I leave a game before the end, but that was one. If we'd been getting a deserved 3-0 beating I'd have just sucked it up. Even a 1-0 would have been worth hanging on for.

Today though, we were the best footballing team by some distance, but still deserved nowt. We are so lifeless up front it beggars belief. A Kev Haynes or Gareth Hutchinson would have pegged them back enough till we scored, but the lumps Scullion and Beattie soon realised that they weren't going to be in a scrap, and it was just a matter of waiting for a Berwick defensive cock-up. They got 3 of them. 

We have the character and impetus of a dead haddock. We aren't rubbish, but we have no guts, whilst still managing to be soft as shite.

Absolutely the only saving grace is that Edinburgh will now think they have a solid defensive partnership. They are half decent and experienced, but will get ripped to bits by any team with a forward line.

Archived