What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

Just now, DeeBairn said:

Still waiting for any of the points I've made to be refuted... I'll get comfy :thumsup2

You keep acting like you've found something out that we didn't already know, step away from the keyboard before you start feeling the need to apologise again :lol: 

49 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm laughing my arse off at you guys not having figured out that Martindale paid his way into the club with the money the police didn't manage to recover. How else would a man with no coaching experience or qualifications get an assistants job? 

And we're ALL laughing at Falkirk.

7 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

You keep acting like you've found something out that we didn't already know, step away from the keyboard before you start feeling the need to apologise again :lol: 

Oh, I know you know about it, didn't think you were that stupid. I was more wondering how you feel about a family club employing a convicted flasher and a drug dealer that's done a good stretch inside. If you're happy with that, then great, but you're the ones that are being laughed at by the rest of the country. 

We maybe still stuck in the Championship, but we spends what we can afford, and don't employ perverts and people responsivle for actually spreading misery and sickness in their community. 

But you do you, I guess? 

3 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Oh, I know you know about it, didn't think you were that stupid. I was more wondering how you feel about a family club employing a convicted flasher and a drug dealer that's done a good stretch inside. If you're happy with that, then great, but you're the ones that are being laughed at by the rest of the country. 

We maybe still stuck in the Championship, but we spends what we can afford, and don't employ perverts and people responsivle for actually spreading misery and sickness in their community. 

But you do you, I guess? 

Check any Falkirk/Livi thread from last season if you want to find that out. 

They'll be in the Championship section. Off you pop. 

8 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Check any Falkirk/Livi thread from last season if you want to find that out. 

They'll be in the Championship section. Off you pop. 

I'll stay where I am, thanks all the same. 

Not your thread, fella. 

4 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Most tin pot thing in the SPFL?

A club with a manager drummed out of his previous club over disciplinary issues with an assistant manager who has served time for drug dealing. The club itself has been through several administration period and has dumped lord alone how much debt, much of it owed to small companies and individuals. 

Just give them the tin pot trophy now.

Sources:

Martindale

Admin, parts 1 and 2

People in glass houses springs to mind, but you knock yourself out......

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

People in glass houses springs to mind, but you knock yourself out......

Nice try, a few points though. 

We were never in full admin, and we paid every penny we owed. Now away and try something else with your time.

Unless you think I'm a Dundee fan, in which case, well done on whooshing yourself.

Edited by DeeBairn

Just now, DeeBairn said:

Nice try, a few points though. 

We were never in full admin, and we paid every penny we owed. Now away and try something else with your time.

8p in the pound.... sure you did

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

If your gonna do it proper at least have the bank right off £9.8 million, like we did, and get to trouser a hotel for by..... 

Dear oh dear, (shakes head).... you championship amateurs have a lot to learn :lol:

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

If your gonna do it proper at least have the bank right off £9.8 million, like we did, and get to trouser a hotel for by..... 

Dear oh dear, (shakes head).... you championship amateurs have a lot to learn :lol:

I know, eh, the cheek of paying your debts

A Falkirk fan spending so much time on the Premiership forum is pretty desperate and tin pot.

He's like some weird stalker that can't get over last season's failure and is really jealous of Livi getting promoted. Us taking Sibbald off them prob pushed him over the edge right enough.

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

A Falkirk fan spending so much time on the Premiership forum is pretty desperate and tin pot.

He's like some weird stalker that can't get over last season's failure and is really jealous of Livi getting promoted. Us taking Sibbald off them prob pushed him over the edge right enough.

This is a thread for the SPFL as a whole, unless you need the difference explained to you. And it's been quite a good day to be honest. You lot have proven ypu don't care about what kind of criminals you employ, genuinely a tin pot club, and a Killlie fan thought I was a Dundee fan. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

Your the only person that keeps bringing Sibbald up, you having doubts about it? Wanna talk it out, bro? 

9 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Dundee united spending the GMS, Stuart Armstrong and Cifci money on a TV to celebrate when their team scored........

Oh dear oh dear.

I'm sure the board have played the odd game off Fifa on it when no one was around. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 17:14, Shandon Par said:

In the space of a week or so Pars’ captain knocked back a new contact to “try his luck down south” (he just signed for Ross County). We then sign Dundee United’s captain  (who in his unveiling press interviews says the main reason for signing for us is that it will only take him 25 minutes to get to training) and a week later he fucks off to Bali United in Indonesia. 

A wee update. Despite our global reputation as a massive club, Bali United forgot to ensure that Dunfermline were a top flight club when doing the work permit and not some in some tinpot lower league with the likes of Alloa and Dundee United.

Willo is therefore heading home. Upon his departure our manager claimed that we'd retain "first option" to re-sign Willo should he return to Scotland. It could all get a bit awkward when Willo turns up for training only to discover his training top with WF hastily scored out and JV scrawled on it instead as we now have Dundee's James Vincent on loan in the important "pale midfielder with limited talents" role.