What's the most "Tin Pot" thing you've seen in the SPFL

In the space of a week or so Pars’ captain knocked back a new contact to “try his luck down south” (he just signed for Ross County). We then sign Dundee United’s captain  (who in his unveiling press interviews says the main reason for signing for us is that it will only take him 25 minutes to get to training) and a week later he fucks off to Bali United in Indonesia. 

In the space of a week or so Pars’ captain knocked back a new contact to “try his luck down south” (he just signed for Ross County). We then sign Dundee United’s captain  (who in his unveiling press interviews says the main reason for signing for us is that it will only take him 25 minutes to get to training) and a week later he fucks off to Bali United in Indonesia. 

If it helps I’m fairly certain willo flood will shrivel into a prune within about 5 minutes of being in Indonesia.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

If it helps I’m fairly certain willo flood will shrivel into a prune within about 5 minutes of being in Indonesia.

He couldn’t cope with the sun in Pitreavie so he’ll mend him.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I hope that Bali United gave him enough of a raise to cover the increased sunscreen (factor 50) expenses Willo Flood will inevitably incur.  In all seriousness though, even though I am nearly as white as Flood, if someone offered me a job in a location where the weather was nice year round I would take it as well.

27 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I hope that Bali United gave him enough of a raise to cover the increased sunscreen (factor 50) expenses Willo Flood will inevitably incur.  In all seriousness though, even though I am nearly as white as Flood, if someone offered me a job in a location where the weather was nice year round I would take it as well.

Factor 50 won't cut it. They'll need a body suit made out of the stuff they covered the space shuttle in. 

Most tin pot thing in the SPFL?

A club with a manager drummed out of his previous club over disciplinary issues with an assistant manager who has served time for drug dealing. The club itself has been through several administration period and has dumped lord alone how much debt, much of it owed to small companies and individuals. 

Just give them the tin pot trophy now.

Sources:

Martindale

Admin, parts 1 and 2

Not sure if this counts, but half way through last season, during a home match at Cappielow, a ball ended up stuck in the guttering of our main stand. Funny at the time but it was even funnier noticing the ball still being there for 5/6 matches after this before eventually being removed.

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Do the seats at the Tony Macaroni Arena still have MOTOROLA written on them?

Nah, we have NORDAN across it now.

Falkirk fans are too easy, DeeBairn in particular gets hot and bothered at the thought of us ;) 

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Nah, we have NORDAN across it now.

Falkirk fans are too easy, DeeBairn in particular gets hot and bothered at the thought of us ;) 

I'm laughing my arse off at you guys not having figured out that Martindale paid his way into the club with the money the police didn't manage to recover. How else would a man with no coaching experience or qualifications get an assistants job? Very funny, keep up the good work.

You're the little kid at high school constantly trying to be edgy or provocative to get attention. You should really be pitied, it's just easier to mock you. Do you have a date set aside for Admin part 3, is it before the season end, or after you get relegated?

37 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm laughing my arse off at you guys not having figured out that Martindale paid his way into the club with the money the police didn't manage to recover. How else would a man with no coaching experience or qualifications get an assistants job? Very funny, keep up the good work.

You're the little kid at high school constantly trying to be edgy or provocative to get attention. You should really be pitied, it's just easier to mock you. Do you have a date set aside for Admin part 3, is it before the season end, or after you get relegated?

Was your nightmare on the Livi thread not bad enough? :lol:

Just now, DeeBairn said:

Still waiting for any of the points I've made to be refuted... I'll get comfy :thumsup2

Refute this, yet again - despite many many attempts Falkirk will be playing Championship football yet again this year :D