County host the Famous - 28th Jan

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we scored a last minute equaliser in the cup tie a few years back my mate ran on the pitch up there and ran down the touch line, taunting the County fans [emoji23] He had previously been thrown out For being too drunk but got back in by walking through the gates when they opened them with five minutes to go.

God forgive me for defending that mob even slightly, but I can understand a few folk who have been drinking all day jumping the barrier to celebrate a goal when they're that tight to the pitch and there's players celebrating right in front of them. If it was any other team no one would be saying anything. 

4 hours on a bus to an away day is about having a laugh and a piss up with your pals. No a prawn sandwich library sitting. Showing a bit of passion for a goal. Don’t let our league turn into what England’s has.

6 minutes ago, RossCountyFan14 said:

4 hours on a bus to an away day is about having a laugh and a piss up with your pals.

There was me thinking it was about watching a game of football, shows what I know.

Also what libraries are you going to? Prawn sandwiches, really?

Two points here...

(1) Why doesn’t Owen Coyle get that hideous wart removed off the side of his nose? No wonder his players can’t perform for him let alone look at him.

(2) Who was the twat in the away end holding an Inverness scarf?

15 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Aye a really did cringe when I heard that read out. Wtf are we playing at.

Encountered some of the Inverness True Blues before our game against them this time last year. What a bunch of fucking weirdos. Ticked all the Rangers stereotypes you can think of.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

I thought we got lucky with the bates one, Im guessing that sky will show it again.

They did show it after the game. The only people that think the Bates one was a penalty are you , Andy Walker and a few crackpots on P&B.

Literally nobody other than a few crackpots think the Martin was a penalty. Not even Owen Coyle!!

29 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

They did show it after the game. The only people that think the Bates one was a penalty are you , Andy Walker and a few crackpots on P&B.

Literally nobody other than a few crackpots think the Martin was a penalty. Not even Owen Coyle!!

I forgot about this and i posted that before I'd watched it again.

The bates one is 50/50, we've all seen them given tho it would have been soft. If it was against us I'd have been screaming for it.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

The bates one is 50/50, we've all seen them given tho it would have been soft. If it was against us I'd have been screaming for it.

Shitebag.

13 hours ago, bennett said:

It is the sort of claim you shout for at the game and when , correctly, not given you turn to your mates and say that would have been soft / never a penalty. 

We have Andy Walker watching replay after replay of Bates arm NOT moving towards the ball and him saying 'clearly moves his hand towards the ball'.

Archived