Clyde v Peterhead.

1 hour ago, TOPFITTER said:

Awful game, another awful referee (the norm now !!!) Clyde probably just deserved the win always looked the more likely of the two to score. Peterhead had a full squad off day, might just have been the worst I've seen this season, close.

Note to other teams, if McCracken and Robertson decide they can play football at the back you have a fair chance of beating Peterhead.

After Tuesday night I'll have travelled 10000 plus miles this season but it will probably be the last season I will do anything like it, the reason ? The officials in Scotland are making a mockery of the game by their poor decision making and what appears to be their "It's all about ME attitudes", I can't remember the last time I've came away from the match thinking "hardly noticed that Ref". Sure the League won't miss my money but it'll get me and the wife a fair holiday !!! :)

That for me it the most infuriating thing. Mistakes can and are made, but the sheer arrogance of some of them who think they are the show! Pathetic attention seekers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from allowing Peterhead's number 2 to use both hands in our players' back every time he jumped for the ball. I thought the ref was better than most I've seen recently.

There have been some horrendous refereeing performances this season - and yesterday wasn't one of them.

Archived