Hearts of Midlothians v St Johnstone, Saturday 3rd February 2018

32 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Two different from that line up

30 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You're like the fucking riddler.  Just tell us what you know.

Foster starts ahead of Comrie. Wotherspoon starts too, maybe in place of Johnstone, based entirely on him getting a run out behind a lone striker on Monday? 

I'll be seething if Kane is dropped. 

Also, Anderson better have a stormer, Gordon looked our best CH on Monday so if he's been dropped rather than it being injury, it'll just show TW has no intention of sticking to his word. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If our team is this as rumoured today:

McLaughlin

Randall Souttar Berra Mitchell

Djoum Adao

Amankwaa Naismith Milinkovic

Lafferty

Then there's no excuses for failing to score goals and win at home as it's a very strong line-up for this league. There should be no shackles from Levein.

Team confirmed [emoji106]. More confident now.
This will backfire, won’t it? [emoji17]

34 minutes ago, Elixir said:

If our team is this as rumoured today:

McLaughlin

Randall Souttar Berra Mitchell

Djoum Adao

Amankwaa Naismith Milinkovic

Lafferty

Then there's no excuses for failing to score goals and win at home as it's a very strong line-up for this league. There should be no shackles from Levein.

Congratulations on your victory 

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Foster starts ahead of Comrie. Wotherspoon starts too, maybe in place of Johnstone, based entirely on him getting a run out behind a lone striker on Monday? 

I'll be seething if Kane is dropped. 

Also, Anderson better have a stormer, Gordon looked our best CH on Monday so if he's been dropped rather than it being injury, it'll just show TW has no intention of sticking to his word. 

I'm with you random Tommy is a shitebag.

Screenshot_20180203-142307.thumb.png.67dc67a86ed330576e0dc51916369801.png

Gordon not even on the bench, surely injured. 

That team looks absolutely wide open, no idea what Willock is like but if he's not got a defensive mindset then that's three midfielders better at getting forward than sitting back. Big test for the defence, considering they've never played back five together and TW has decided to change three of the five who have played together 

Naismith forearm smashing Anderson in the back of the head, off the ball, who's going to protect Scottish players against Naismith? 

Hearts player knocks ball out for a corner under pressure, nobody else near the ball. 

Goal kick.

The refs in this country are embarrassing, you see stuff like that every week. 

Kane goes down with a head injury, ref let's game go on around him. Staggering. 

Wotherspoon sent off for two bookings, first booking is for complaining about the corner we never got handed, go figure. 

A Hearts players just clearly swung an off the ball kick at MacLean and only gets booked for it. I take he rules have changed? 

2 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Sounds like we've been absolutely dreadful.  warnock.png

Awful, got a scrappy goal and spent the entire second half wasting time and hoofing it up to Lafferty, very St Johnstone. Be interesting to see how long it takes Hearts fans to get frustrated with that style.

Encouraging stuff for us, despite the final score. We'll be able to avoid the bottom spots if we can repeat that sort of performance.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Awful, got a scrappy goal and spent the entire second half wasting time and hoofing it up to Lafferty, very St Johnstone. Be interesting to see how long it takes Hearts fans to get frustrated with that style.

Encouraging stuff for us, despite the final score. We'll be able to avoid the bottom spots if we can repeat that sort of performance.

The novelty of winning games will take a while to wear off.

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

The novelty of winning games will take a while to wear off.

Took us a few years tbf, but it does eventually.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Awful, got a scrappy goal and spent the entire second half wasting time and hoofing it up to (insert player here)

...is exactly how we've played since I went to my very first game. It's fucking brilliant tbh.

Just now, JamieThomas said:

...is exactly how we've played since I went to my very first game. It's fucking brilliant tbh.

Different folks, different strokes.

Our fanbase seems to be melting down over this game, proclaiming we're on the brink of relegation and half the team should be sacked, so theres good reading for any Hearts fans who love some salty tears from opposition teams fans.

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our fanbase seems to be melting down over this game, proclaiming we're on the brink of relegation and half the team should be sacked, so theres good reading for any Hearts fans who love some salty tears from opposition teams fans.

I've no beef with St Johnstone fans. They're not Dundee fans after all. 

pond.png

Archived