The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

1 minute ago, Dunty said:

So basically you've made a claim that the stadium will cost us more in the long run, yet when asked to explain how you've to that conclusion, your first attempt was to throw out some insults, and when  that didn't work throw your arms up and make out your non-existent explanation was too difficult to grasp.

What a fucking chump, good grief.

Can someone tell me how to put this halfwit on block or ignore please?

2 hours ago, Dunty said:

Six paragraphs of you trying to be smart but not actually addressing any of the points I raised.

I never said we'd get crowds of 8,000 at Kingsford, I was trying to guess what crowds you think we'd get there and therefore how you were working out that "in the long run" we'd lose £15m. 

Fantasy figures. Calling me names doesn't change the fact you don't talk nothing but drivel. 

So he doesn't talk drivel then?

6 hours ago, EdTheDuck said:

Your unrelenting pish has much the same effect on the cerebrum as blunt force trauma; try saying something different other than 'prove it prove it prove it' while simultaneously reciting, ad infinitum,  unproven Numberwangs from Pittodrie Street.

Sums up everything I've read for a year. Pittodrie and Links naesayers putting the onus on fans to show other options rather than the club. Anything fans say isn't good enough and anything the club says with nothing to back it up is pure truth. Not a jot of evidence, couldn't be less transparent, what Milne's always wanted. Nothing suspicious at all say the Dons forumers.

Why would you knock down the Merkland for a new stand, and include that in the cost?

How do you possibly come up with a capacity of 2500 in the 2 new stands along the side?

How the f**k would that cost the same, gross or net, as a new stadium and training facilities at Kingsford?

Nothing to see here say the Dons forumers. :lol:

Meanwhile the numbers at Kingsford, from the cost, to the money that will be raised, to the mortgage it leaves, work out as bang on the only option.  The vast majority of Aberdeen fans are fools, like the **** are with their messiahs. Hearts and probably Hibs fans would be running rings around Milne.

4 hours ago, COYR said:

Sums up everything I've read for a year. Pittodrie and Links naesayers putting the onus on fans to show other options rather than the club. Anything fans say isn't good enough and anything the club says with nothing to back it up is pure truth. Not a jot of evidence, couldn't be less transparent, what Milne's always wanted. Nothing suspicious at all say the Dons forumers.

Why would you knock down the Merkland for a new stand, and include that in the cost?

How do you possibly come up with a capacity of 2500 in the 2 new stands along the side?

How the f**k would that cost the same, gross or net, as a new stadium and training facilities at Kingsford?

Nothing to see here say the Dons forumers. :lol:

Meanwhile the numbers at Kingsford, from the cost, to the money that will be raised, to the mortgage it leaves, work out as bang on the only option.  The vast majority of Aberdeen fans are fools, like the **** are with their messiahs. Hearts and probably Hibs fans would be running rings around Milne.

So what are you doing to stop it then if you feel so strongly about it?

Just leaving it up to No Kingford?

Aberdeen's crowds very recently were averaging about 9200.  The attendances up there have been absolutely shocking for 20 years.  Even now having their best period since Ferguson they only get 13000.  If people don't want to travel to the new stadium after the novelty wears off they could get 8000.

7 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Aberdeen's crowds very recently were averaging about 9200.  The attendances up there have been absolutely shocking for 20 years.  Even now having their best period since Ferguson they only get 13000.  If people don't want to travel to the new stadium after the novelty wears off they could get 8000.

Well said, sir. 

The happy clappers won't address your point, though. 

Because they are stupid. 

5 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Tbf it is idiotic in the extreme to not have indoor training facilities in the plans.  Did I not mention exactly that in my post on this subject?   I knew Aberdeen were going to do this cheap and shit, like they do everyhing.  This is going to be a disaster.

I know fit ye mean, even when it's all done and opened, I'll still be casting a jealous eye down the A90 to Sticklebrick :rolleyes: