Club Licence

You are many things Isa but what you undoubtedly were and continue to be is a troll who, in your last dozen or so posts, has contributed absolutely nothing positive to the debate. Chasing Burnieman around a couple of threads is really quite embarrassing but you refuse to see it. Go and have a chug over a few attendance figures in the west.....nearly all of which will be smaller than those that are attracted to watch lower end SPFL football - and those crowds will, in turn, be belittled by other crowd wanks further up the food chain. 
Hardly chasing when his comments are in every thread about the same thing. Bring something new to the table. Brs

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

You just won 9-1 against the bottom team in the league, and you beat the only other club that could realistically stop you winning the title 5-0 earlier in the season.

Think you must be going senile - remember it was the Junior clubs who voted to join the pyramid for a slice of the senior cake.

And can you produce the attendance figure for your game on Saturday?

Have to agree with this unfortunately. Think the West Prem is a poor imitation of what it's been last few seasons. Some dross in there.

Have to agree with this unfortunately. Think the West Prem is a poor imitation of what it's been last few seasons. Some dross in there.

Ok Jim B. Your expert opinion on never actually seen many Premier games over the past how many years?  

If youre gonna jump on the bandwagon at least do it in style rather than this poor attempt. You don't even stay in the country my man lol

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:
35 minutes ago, Black & Red Socks said:
You are many things Isa but what you undoubtedly were and continue to be is a troll who, in your last dozen or so posts, has contributed absolutely nothing positive to the debate. Chasing Burnieman around a couple of threads is really quite embarrassing but you refuse to see it. Go and have a chug over a few attendance figures in the west.....nearly all of which will be smaller than those that are attracted to watch lower end SPFL football - and those crowds will, in turn, be belittled by other crowd wanks further up the food chain. 

Hardly chasing when his comments are in every thread about the same thing. Bring something new to the table. Brs

I think it's you who's a little obsessed here, mate.

Just now, Talbot 1978 said:

Ok Jim B. Your expert opinion on never actually seen many Premier games over the past how many years?  

If youre gonna jump on the bandwagon at least do it in style rather than this poor attempt. You don't even stay in the country my man lol

Mask slipping a wee bit there, Isa, my man?

Just now, Talbot 1978 said:

If youre gonna jump on the bandwagon at least do it in style rather than this poor attempt. You don't even stsy in the country my man lol

I'm giving my opinion, numbnut. Look at the state of you, lolling yourself.

I'm giving my opinion, numbnut. Look at the state of you, lolling yourself.
You can only give an opinion on something if you actually know what you're on about but YOU not going to any games voids that.

I don't make the rules it's just common sense silly boy.

2 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

You can only give an opinion on something if you actually know what you're on about but YOU not going to any games voids that.

I don't make the rules it's just common sense silly boy.

I don't see you every week but I still know you're a tit. 

4 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

BM we all have our crosses you bear.

Funny how all this tirade is coming now once I caught you out?

Maybe in your head, mate. Not sure who's caught whom. Especially since it's obvious @Burnie_man and @Inanimate Carbon Rod aren't the same person. You have a remarkably similar posting style to a couple of our ex-Talbot posters, but you say you're not, so my apologies for mistaking your prose for their scrawlings. Hugs.

Maybe in your head, mate. Not sure who's caught whom. Especially since it's obvious [mention=14716]Burnie_man[/mention] and [mention=74006]Inanimate Carbon Rod[/mention] aren't the same person. You have a remarkably similar posting style to a couple of our ex-Talbot posters, but you say you're not, so my apologies for mistaking your prose for their scrawlings. Hugs.
No need to apologise. But its nice to know you know for sure that the two BM's are not the same person. Just look at their posts on recent threads.

All together around the same time and similar comments. It really isn't that hard to work out.

Ps. Hugs

On 01/02/2018 at 13:13, Guest said:

My man

43 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

my man

Just look back to the first page of this thread from last year and Isa's posts.  It really isn't hard to work it out.

@Tynierose I'm sure will be more than happy to investigate, and also confirm that I'm not Jason King nor my Bankie mate ICR, which is just deflection from Isa.

I suggest putting Isa on ignore and then get the thread back on track, afterall he said this afternoon he was out to disrupt it.

5 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

No need to apologise. But its nice to know you know for sure that the two BM's are not the same person. Just look at their posts on recent threads.

All together around the same time and similar comments. It really isn't that hard to work out.

Ps. Hugs

Aw, cheers, mate. Yeah, I see now how one poster with a couple of  accounts might look like a couple of posters with similar views in a forum about those views. Sorry for that mistake. I think it's amazing how @Burnie_man has got his alter ego @Inanimate Carbon Rod posting at the same time in totally different forums about totally different topics in a totally different style. That's dedication.

Archived