Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Steady on.

Kris Boyd reference?

There's a real fairy-tale / momentum vibe behind Kilmarnock right now, deservedly so, and you feel that of all the teams likely to do over Celtic in the final, it's probably Killie.

For the good of nobody and Scottish football as a whole, I really hope we f**k this up for them. Obviously by way of a dodgy penalty,  would be the ideal scenario. 

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Kris Boyd reference?

There's a real fairy-tale / momentum vibe behind Kilmarnock right now, deservedly so, and you feel that of all the teams likely to do over Celtic in the final, it's probably Killie.

For the good of nobody and Scottish football as a whole, I really hope we f**k this up for them. Obviously by way of a dodgy penalty,  would be the ideal scenario. 

I'm rather enjoying Killie's rise to the heady heights of 5th place.

By the time next Tuesday rolls around their 3000 home fans will be giddy with expectation. More than happy for Aberdeen to go into the game as underdogs. 

Is that fat Busta Bloodvessel guy still knocking around the dusty unused seats of the main stand at Rugby Park ?

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I'm rather enjoying Killie's rise to the heady heights of 5th place.

By the time next Tuesday rolls around their 3000 home fans will be giddy with expectation. More than happy for Aberdeen to go into the game as underdogs. 

Is that fat Busta Bloodvessel guy still knocking around the dusty unused seats of the main stand at Rugby Park ?

There wlll be at least double that 3k on Tuesday. 

Ps you're trying too hard Bob. 

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We'd take 7-8k max to Edinburgh. At a push. 

I'm not convinced we will even take that number of supporters to Hampden, should we get there.  Hopefully we will and if we take more than that then fair enough I'll hold my hands and admit I got it wrong. 

17 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

I'm not convinced we will even take that number of supporters to Hampden, should we get there.  Hopefully we will and if we take more than that then fair enough I'll hold my hands and admit I got it wrong. 

We definitely would to hampden. 

Please, it is your manager and staff (Boyd) committing heinous acts of #TB4 on #TB4 violence (yes, violence).

Apologies on behalf of the manager and Boyd. #TB4 #abermarnodeenock

Guest Bob Mahelp
11 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

There wlll be at least double that 3k on Tuesday. 

Ps you're trying too hard Bob. 

Just having a wee laugh, no offence meant.

Is that red-headed screaming guy still allowed in the ground ?

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Just having a wee laugh, no offence meant.

Is that red-headed screaming guy still allowed in the ground ?

No, he got banned until Christmas initially but the club decided it was only right to extend his ban for being a walloper. Not only does our turn in fortunes please me greatly, the fact that I can watch our rise at Rugby Park while the fat Saltcoats *** has to stay in the hoose makes it all the sweeter.

Last Sunday..... "That said, I still don't think it was a penalty" 

Today...... "It was a penalty kick. I think the referee made the right decision."

Derek give it up mate, if your trying to curry favour with the refs for Tues night, it's too late, you've already made a c**t of yourself [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

14 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Today...... "It was a penalty kick. I think the referee made the right decision."

Derek give it up mate, if your trying to curry favour with the refs for Tues night, it's too late, you've already made a c**t of yourself emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

McInnes is a fanny.  He's the most boring manager to listen to in Scottish football and he's making a fool of himself saying that.  

Looks like Clarke has rattled him.  

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Derek give it up mate, if your trying to curry favour with the refs for Tues night, it's too late, you've already made a c**t of yourself emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It was a penalty, the right decision but it wasn't a foul?

Archived