• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, The chassis said:

Aw the best to shortlees from kilbirnie afc 

Thanks Lads Hampden here we come. 

11 hours ago, The chassis said:

Aw the best to shortlees from kilbirnie afc 

They really should’ve had the SFA twitter letting people know this was on YouTube. Only found out in time for the second half by reading it on here.

Well done Shortlees.

Thought that was a very good game tonight, both teams an absolute credit and hardly a bad challenge in the game without any lack of commitment.

Bannockburn could still be playing just now and wouldn’t have scored but on balance probably deserved a goal.

Well don’t to Shortlees, a brilliant achievement.

Well done shortlees have bit of banter with them all the time but still adamant some of the stuff on here is way exaggerated regardless how good they are.

Seen Owen Quigley in line up tonight as well right good player and all round good guy good on him and wish him all the best.

Only saw the second half and looked to me bannockburn were the better team 

outside right looked a top player 

but at the end of the day if u don’t concede and That’s something I could not see shortless doing at the start of the season then well done to them 

hope they go on and win it now 

Frustrating night for the Burn. Had more than enough chances to win the game. Shortless keeper had some top saves at crucial times of the game. 

Knapp the only reason lees will now be heavy favs to lift the Cup take him out that team and they are average going on last nights performance.  

Good game to watch from a bannockburn fan’s point of view last night. Got the ball down and wanted to play football. Shortlees keeper kept them in it in the first half an hour. Shortlees got on top and scored late in first half which proved to be the goal that sealed it. Shortlees midfield chasing shadows the full 2nd half joe and ritchie in particular they couldn’t get near bannockburn but bannockburn very wasteful in possesion no clear cut chances in the 2nd half and shortlees defended well. Billys got a big decision to make imo in the next month or so in regards to what he wants in his trophy cabinet with ayrshire cup ties, league and james scott all still to be won. Some shortlees players looked out on there feet thanks to very good season so far so its to be expected. Gota start thinking about resting the more senoir players i.e joe and ritchie. I know its not the shortlees way to give anything up but you gota start thinking about it if u want to win the scottish because imo if that was a goldenhill or a good young fit bridgewater side last night I believe shortlees may have missed out on getting to final.

5 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Frustrating night for the Burn. Had more than enough chances to win the game. Shortless keeper had some top saves at crucial times of the game. 

Knapp the only reason lees will now be heavy favs to lift the Cup take him out that team and they are average going on last nights performance.  

Personally thought keir had a quiet night last night. Shortlees defense to be thanked for them getting to final. Defended really really well 2nd in particular with billy barking the orders lol

Archived