Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

15 minutes ago, Centre.circle.ref said:

Goldenhill pretty comfortable second half good game

Yeah gowdie were dreadful first half wasnt that impressed by them overall expected more. Oban looked leggy 2nd half. Deserved win to progress, some goal by Gowdie player from distance.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, TNW said:

Yeah gowdie were dreadful first half wasnt that impressed by them overall expected more. Oban looked leggy 2nd half. Deserved win to progress, some goal by Gowdie player from distance.

Yeah wasnt there best game but all about gettin into next round eh oban defo made there self hard to beat 

On 07/04/2018 at 18:03, Kitman19 said:

And the Bridgey just keep on coming written off every round on this forum yet we are in the last four fucking class 

What happened to your “ bridgey “ the day mate? Beaten from a mediocre stedfast side. That mcewan’s trophy’s a monkey cup anyway :P

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:58, List_of_Jericho said:

I fancy Oban to run them close, certainly no repeat of the 8-0 drubbing this time. If Saints have a full team down there then there's no reason they shouldn't match them, games between them tend to close.

I'll say Goldenhill to edge it however 3-1.

I should have had money on this instead of the Grand National.

On ‎14‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 21:30, The Mouth said:

What happened to your “ bridgey “ the day mate? Beaten from a mediocre stedfast side. That mcewan’s trophy’s a monkey cup anyway :P

I think you are being disrespectful to both Bridgewater and Stedfast. Last season could be described as horrendous for us, almost folded,  however, we believe we have made good progress this season, with results against some decent sides , Thorn in the West, Wishaw and Bridgewater in this "Monkey Cup" . Inconsistent may have been a more accurate description, but mediocre ?

6 hours ago, das scooter boy said:
15 hours ago, Centre.circle.ref said:
Predictions for the big games this week troops..

Shortlees win tonight and wednesday

Shortlees to go at Bannockburn early with high intensity, Cannot wait buzzing! My Guess is 3-1 Shortlees, Bannockburn will be tough opponent but just my guess

5 hours ago, s212775 said:

Shortlees to go at Bannockburn early with high intensity, Cannot wait buzzing! My Guess is 3-1 Shortlees, Bannockburn will be tough opponent but just my guess

Does anyone know if the Semi Finals are live on periscope

Archived