Scottish cup weekend predictions

owenzy

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 13:28, List_of_Jericho said:

Bridgewater AFC (CSAFL) v Pennies AFC (S&DAFA)
Douglas Athletic AFC (MAFA) v Thorn Athletic AFC (Cale)
Maryhill Thistle AFC (GCAFA) v Bannockburn AFC (CSAFL)
Oban Saints AFC (SAFL) v Yoker United AFC (SSMAFL)
Sandy's AFC (LEAFA) v Goldenhill AFC (SAFL)
Shortlees AFC (Ayr) v Dumbarton Academy FP AFC (Cale)
St. Patrick's FP AFC (CSAFL) v Alba Thistle AFC (SAFL)
Tillicoultry AFC (S&DAFA) v Stenhousemuir Community AFC (Cale)

Not too far away, did Bridgewater beat Pennies?

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably because we have a big following. You will find it equates to  more posts. If there was a Scottish senior cup topic it would be dominated by Celtic and Rangers. I don’t believe everyone dislikes us, as someone said earlier here, some do and some don’t, but I bet they respect us. We are self made, not bought, and that has made us a big talking point in Ayrshire because we in Ayrshire haven’t had a team to compete with  the Devils 11  for nearly a decade. And CFCbhoy, you don’t really wish us all the best. Your previous posts about us proves that. Just have the baws to come out and say, I hope they get fkd. I would have more respect for you then. 

6 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Probably because we have a big following. You will find it equates to  more posts. If there was a Scottish senior cup topic it would be dominated by Celtic and Rangers. I don’t believe everyone dislikes us, as someone said earlier here, some do and some don’t, but I bet they respect us. We are self made, not bought, and that has made us a big talking point in Ayrshire because we in Ayrshire haven’t had a team to compete with  the Devils 11  for nearly a decade. And CFCbhoy, you don’t really wish us all the best. Your previous posts about us proves that. Just have the baws to come out and say, I hope they get fkd. I would have more respect for you then. 

I most certainly do not hope Shortlees get fkd, I hope they win the Scottish Cup as should all ayrshire amateur clubs. You show me one single post where i have said a bad word about Shortlees as a team or their players? 

57 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:
1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:
I most certainly do not hope Shortlees get fkd, I hope they win the Scottish Cup as should all ayrshire amateur clubs. You show me one single post where i have said a bad word about Shortlees as a team or their players? 

Which club are you with then ?

Whatever team you want me too be with

As a neutral a stated the fact a liked the way shortlees and Coville Park went about there business and when a wasn’t working a would go and watch them . I also had a pop at hurlford thistle for there payments and blatant cheating which got me private messages from a few faceless creatures one am positive was cfcbhoy. Square goes and d**k riding was mentioned . Al say again good on the lees for keeping the “ devils 11” off this forum .

Stole the devils 11 part quite like it ????

Aye you do lol along with the rest of the thistle lads, one think I do agree on tho is that every other Ayrshire team will be hoping Shortlees go onto win it. I'm not going to lie I didn't think they would get close in oct/ nov time, delighted i was wrong

1 hour ago, dr lector said:

As a neutral a stated the fact a liked the way shortlees and Coville Park went about there business and when a wasn’t working a would go and watch them . I also had a pop at hurlford thistle for there payments and blatant cheating which got me private messages from a few faceless creatures one am positive was cfcbhoy. Square goes and d**k riding was mentioned . Al say again good on the lees for keeping the devils 11 off this forum .

Stole the devils 11 part quite like it 

Never sent a pm to you or anyone so apologise whenever you like. I may not openly admit who i am affiliated with but what I will say categorically is that i am nothing to do with Hurlford. I hate them and what they stand for as much as the next amateur die-hard 

1 hour ago, The golden child said:

Can't see bannokburn winning it after last nights score scuded 7 zip bye collville 

You may be correct but they wont be playing a team anywhere near the quality of Colville in semi final so still all to play for.

Archived