Stenny Vs Cowden

Very disappointed to be missing this match because of work commitments. Cowden will be going into this match in a confident mood after bodying Elgin City on Saturday but anything less than a win would be pretty poor for the Warriors. As "beaver1" points out, we have a favourable run between now and the end of the season and we have to finish in the play-off places and in good form.

I'm going for 3-1 to Stenhousemuir. Mark McGuigan and Colin McMenamin will both score at some point.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Very disappointed to be missing this match because of work commitments. Cowden will be going into this match in a confident mood after bodying Elgin City on Saturday but anything less than a win would be pretty poor for the Warriors. As "beaver1" points out, we have a favourable run between now and the end of the season and we have to finish in the play-off places and in good form.

I'm going for 3-1 to Stenhousemuir. Mark McGuigan and Colin McMenamin will both score at some point.

Stenny were my tip to win the league this season. Not quite lived up to that but I’d be surprised if we get anything from this game.

A good win for Cowden on Saturday and at last we have a goal threat but Elgin aren’t a patch on the team they were at the start of the season so I’m not getting carried away.

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

So we're going to miss you on the tannoy, as long as you don't draft in auld Les from the Shire as your stand in:lol:

26 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

So we're going to miss you on the tannoy, as long as you don't draft in auld Les from the Shire as your stand in:lol:

A damn shame as well, I'm really getting into Deacon Blue just now and I was planning on playing Raintown in its entirety.

2 hours ago, Kierkegaard said:

I'v a good feeling about this one

Me too. Especially if Stenny were to unveil a new black and white third kit and wear it tomorrow night. 

Some random stats -

Despite us being the only team to not win an away league game we've actually got the tied-best (Along with Stenny) defence on the road :huh:

We haven't won back to back matches since April 2016 :lol:

On Saturday we scored 3 goals in a league game for the first time since beating Stirling Albion 3-0 on the 15th of April 2017 - our last away win!

Archived