Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

Just now, Jakes Pal said:

Deary me, the frenzy on this forum that erupts whenever the Savco haters win, kinda worrying. 

I fear for those who will be affected when we put the rest of Scottish Fitba back in their place. 

You have just had a warning for pish like that.  Off you go permanently.   

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Stellar levels of pompousness being exhibited by The Kincardine here...

Dry yer eyes.  There's clearly a reason why your clump of salty-teared fans are called 'The Bairns'.  Pathetic stuff on and off the park this evening.

43 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That I am a pompous arse has never been up for debate.  That I laugh at you trying to justify "clambering for tickets" is also true.  Come back to me when you learn idioms.

Well, silly, of course not.  It's been a while since we played Falkirk and I'd forgotten how pathetic your fans are.

Disgusting to admit you are a bigot. Nothing to he proud of. 

In the space of a week, Bates has been kicked up the hole, off the ball, and had a punch in the nuts, again off the ball.  Both incidents seen by the referees and deemed only yellow cards, and not the reds that they deserve. Fortunately, not even referees can stop us lately. We were rotten today and still disposed of these diddies without breaking sweat. Happy to never have to read another thread involving falkirk. What an absolute shower of a support.

In the space of a week, Bates has been kicked up the hole, off the ball, and had a punch in the nuts, again off the ball.  Both incidents seen by the referees and deemed only yellow cards, and not the reds that they deserve. Fortunately, not even referees can stop us lately. We were rotten today and still disposed of these diddies without breaking sweat. Happy to never have to read another thread involving falkirk. What an absolute shower of a support.

But still you post a load of shite here to try to get a rise.
I believe there’s a new thread opened for the bigot brothers semi final. Enjoy.

26 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Trying to get a young player to react and then get him sent him off would be my guess. Today's refereeing made Andrew (he's still learning) Dallas look competent.

14 minutes ago, bennett said:

Trying to get a young player to react and then get him sent him off would be my guess. Today's refereeing made Andrew (he's still learning) Dallas look competent.

Well it hasn't cost us, but I dread to think who will be refereeing on Sunday.  Can't see it being Dallas. He's probably still traumatised from his fathers windows getting panned years ago by a certain teams supporters.

There's posting a load of shite, and there's downright hatred. No need for it really.

Have a feeling we may see worse on the thread I mentioned. With your good self amongst the culprits.
A case of pot and kettle I guess...

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

They’re an awfully sensitive bunch. Would not last long on a Bairns v Pars thread...

I can't see many bears wanting to enter the forum equivalent of a post apocalyptic wasteland tbf.

You'll  be waiting a long time to see me use a sectarian slur on the internet. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the season. You wern't as bad a team as I thought you would be. Still pretty shite mind.

I believe you. Save that for the stands eh?

Was a boring game to watch, especially with Davie Weir' commentary. He was clearly in competition with Mark McGhee for most dour commentary of the weekend.

We played ok in spells but for the most part it was all pretty pedestrian. In the words of hat-trick hero Jason Cummings we are happy to get the three points and also to get into the next round.

Archived