Rangers vs Falkirk March 4th

The_Kincardine

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Rangers are a far poorer side every time Alves plays. Don’t rate the guy at all.

Indeed, Miley.  The balance of the team looked all wrong and Alves has to shoulder part of the blame.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Anyway, Aberdeen to thrash the Celts in the final would be the ideal outcome for the entire species, that's abundantly clear.

Aberdeen aren't even in the semi-final.

Rangers vs Kilmarnock is the cup final for the connoisseurs.

Indeed, Miley.  The balance of the team looked all wrong and Alves has to shoulder part of the blame.

Not sure he has to shoulder any blame as such, can’t say he did any wrong today, but he just fails to impress and looks like he’s only giving 10% every time I’ve seen him. The balance of the team not looking as good today I’d say was down to Declan John and Jamie Murphy missing out, plus Andy Halliday, despite doing fine, is never a left back.

And they NEVER kick off at the same time. Hmmmmm

Looking forward to the clamber for tickets for the OF semi final. Shouldn’t be a problem though as between them in the QFs did not have adequate attendees to fill Hampden...

11 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Looking forward to the clamber for tickets for the OF semi final. Shouldn’t be a problem though as between them in the QFs did not have adequate attendees to fill Hampden...

*clamour.  

It may seem mental because JC scored a hatrick, but imo i dont think it works with both morelos and cummings in the team. This for me is also a factor as to why the game didnt flow the same today.

Comfortable win, only negative perhaps some lazy finishing going into next week (Morelos particularly). Great to see Cummings start, he’s only going to deliver more for us once settled in the side.

Probably the most predictable thread of the season though reading back up the board. Falkirk’s a reasonably sized town, how come it’s gene pool is so weak? At least this peculiar mob won’t be back down the road at Ibrox anytime soon.

Archived