ARFC v AUFC

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

On who exactly?

The league's done and dusted. Ayr have turned a title race into a procession and good luck to them.

I know you're desperate for Ayr to become complacent, but regardless there's still pressure on you lot and more importantly Barry Smith in the next few games to try and keep up the chase.

3 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

I know you're desperate for Ayr to become complacent, but regardless there's still pressure on you lot and more importantly Barry Smith in the next few games to try and keep up the chase.

The difference in the two sides has been apparent over the last few weeks and not just in the game between the sides. Ayr have been adept at digging out late winners or equalisers. We’ve twice thrown away wins in the last few minutes of a game.  That difference in mentality is what will win Ayr the league 

honest question for the honest men

why do yous think it's acceptable to sing black b*******?

I know Ayrshire get slagged for being behind the times but fucking hell

lost all respect for yous there guys

Because “black” in Ayrshire can mean dirty. It’s about Kilmarnock.

We had this discussion months ago, keep up.

Back to civilisation with 3 points but we were poor. You couldn't make a keeper out of the two clowns on the park.

A keeper has to be priority for next season regardless of division. Keep Hart but send Ruddy back to Wolves.

7 minutes ago, Chris_the_rover said:

honest question for the honest men

why do yous think it's acceptable to sing black b*******?

I know Ayrshire get slagged for being behind the times but fucking hell

lost all respect for yous there guys

No rascist intent. Should be binned though.

If we go a goal down on any Saturday between now and May, we will shit ourselves, the crowd will turn and we could end up losing. Sounds like it was a nerve jangling evening tonight but collectively we need to keep the heads. We can only throw it away now and we all know we are more than capable of doing so. 

We have had a horrendous midweek record over recent years so 4 points from 6 and 7 from 9 in a week would have been unthinkable . Just need to keep going.

Archived