AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

41 minutes ago, sunnysider said:

Binge drinker I don't agree with you there all the pressure must be on hurlford after beating the lees easily in semi they must be big favourite on Monday yes the lees will have big support there hoping  they win and at this level of football I think home games don't give you an advantage 

and with the devils11 budget it would be shocking if they  lost the league 

no shortlees no party come on the lees 

lets go to war

If Hurlford only have the Ayrshire cup and that other diddy trophy to shout about come the end off the season, with the money they shell out too players and coaches, the manager should get the bullet 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Hurlford only have the Ayrshire cup and that other diddy trophy to shout about come the end off the season, with the money they shell out too players and coaches, the manager should get the bullet 

A diddy trophy that Shortlees celebrated winning the equivalent of last season for about 2/3 days

Yes a diddy trophy in the thistle bar throphy with the players yous have yous should be and are winning every year 

and with the players shortlees have they should be winning the James Scott getting to a final means something's to our amateur players hurlford players only celebrate coz there envople is thicker than normal

and yes the lees boys like to celebrate a final win or lose 

22 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

A diddy trophy that Shortlees celebrated winning the equivalent of last season for about 2/3 days

It's a diddy trophy too Hurlford.  They will be devastated if they are the only two trophies they lift this season and rightly so as it shouldn't take thousands too win them cups

Yes a diddy trophy in the thistle bar throphy with the players yous have yous should be and are winning every year 
and with the players shortlees have they should be winning the James Scott getting to a final means something's to our amateur players hurlford players only celebrate coz there envople is thicker than normal
and yes the lees boys like to celebrate a final win or lose 

Yous? Mate not everyone that has an opinion that you don't agree with is a hurlford man . I despise hurlford. As my name suggests tho I don't see things through blinkered vision. Shortlees woulda been devastated to lose on wed, didn't seem like a diddy cup to me then, a cup that 99% of teams would love to win, the comment made was an arrogant comment imo, we all know hurlford think thy are better than the rest, with comments like "they cups are diddy cups" it sounds like some of the Shortlees lads are starting to become the same.

Just now, eyeswideopen15 said:

Yous? Mate not everyone that has an opinion that you don't agree with is a hurlford man . I despise hurlford. As my name suggests tho I don't see things through blinkered vision. Shortlees woulda been devastated to lose on wed, didn't seem like a diddy cup to me then, a cup that 99% of teams would love to win, the comment made was an arrogant comment imo, we all know hurlford think thy are better than the rest, with comments like "they cups are diddy cups" it sounds like some of the Shortlees lads are starting to become the same.

It was me that made the diddy cup comment and I am certainly not a Shortlees boy mate. My point was that too Hurlford it's a diddy cup, too everyone else winning any cup is something too celebrate. Hurlford have claimed two trophies in a week and you would barely know it 

Shortlees and hurford with the players should be challenging for the Scottish and west every year and I think the Ayrshire cup has been won between them for the last few seasons so the thistle bar and James Scott are well down the pecking order at the start of season yes when they get to final they both want to win them out with the league the James Scott was Ardeer rec best chance of winning a cup this season and fair play to them they were up for it 

Shortlees and hurford with the players should be challenging for the Scottish and west every year and I think the Ayrshire cup has been won between them for the last few seasons so the thistle bar and James Scott are well down the pecking order at the start of season yes when they get to final they both want to win them out with the league the James Scott was Ardeer rec best chance of winning a cup this season and fair play to them they were up for it 

Aye fair enough, regardless all the best Monday

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

For a player there's surely no such thing as a diddy cup

On 02/06/2018 at 14:16, The Charlie said:

I hope hurlford pump them again and shut these cabbages up for another couple of months.

me too the charlie all mouths who have never beat the thistle over 90 mins??? free bar 2ngt lol

Archived