Ayr vs Raith

Would play Furtado up top himself, flood the middle of the park and hit on break with the likes of Vaughan and Zanatta supporting the big man when chance arises.

If we actually have any midfielders to flood the middle of the park with.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Ayr 5 Raith 0

Ayr then lose the 2 midweek games and end up in the play-offs anyway

Sounds like a plan. Can Jobbie McCall follow through?

I don't think Benedictus was fully fit when he came back in, but Smith strikes me as a manager who will play half fit senior players over fully fit youths. That said, the young guy Mackay who has done really well struggled against Shankland at Starks. Hopefully the extended break has helped Benedictus.

Just noticed both teams play next week midweek so despite the result on Saturday we could see a swing in momentum again before the following weekend.

9 hours ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Because they’ve not won in a month and are shite away from home.

We aren't that much worse than Ayr are at home. 6 points less with a game less played, and we have conceded fewer goals and lost less games. Granted Ayr have won their last two home games.

There is a definite difference away from home though.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

I don't think Benedictus was fully fit when he came back in, but Smith strikes me as a manager who will play half fit senior players over fully fit youths. That said, the young guy Mackay who has done really well struggled against Shankland at Starks. Hopefully the extended break has helped Benedictus.

Just noticed both teams play next week midweek so despite the result on Saturday we could see a swing in momentum again before the following weekend.

Spot on about Bene. He's came in and looked really rusty, but he'll be absolutely fine the more game time he gets.

Train tickets booked, 9:12am from Kdy - tinny opened for 9:13am.
I can’t see it being a draw, although I’d probably (100%) take that just now.
With Herron & Davo out, I’d opt to bring McKay back in at centre half, I really hope McHattie doesn’t start, he’ll be torn about 17 new arseholes within the space of the first 10mins - awful defender!! Fingers and anything else that crosses will be crossed for Robbo to be fit and start, with Matthews in the middle. We really need everyone to be at the races and if anyone that isn’t the game will already be lost.
COYR!!

4 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Train tickets booked, 9:12am from Kdy - tinny opened for 9:13am.
I can’t see it being a draw, although I’d probably (100%) take that just now.
With Herron & Davo out, I’d opt to bring McKay back in at centre half, I really hope McHattie doesn’t start, he’ll be torn about 17 new arseholes within the space of the first 10mins - awful defender!! Fingers and anything else that crosses will be crossed for Robbo to be fit and start, with Matthews in the middle. We really need everyone to be at the races and if anyone that isn’t the game will already be lost.
COYR!!

We really don't.

If you have a season ticket the guys on raith TV do a decent job of commentating and its free with a season ticket.

That’s my plan.

Oh aye and there’s no way we’ll be taking 500 away fans to this.

16 minutes ago, grumswall said:

If you have a season ticket the guys on raith TV do a decent job of commentating and its free with a season ticket.

For the first time in many years dont have a season but have used someone elses in the past to access raith tv and the guys do a great job

Niall,must have posted a same time.Didnt realise non season ticket could access Raith tv 

Archived