Annan v Clyde.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two carriages for Clyde and St.Mirren fans plus other joe public. Solution? No drinking. That’ll solve it. 

All Clyde supporters will be welcome in the football club for pre and post match drinks

32 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Reminds me; going to Peterhead v Clyde on my stag do at the end of this month. Told one of my mates who is coming that you can’t drink at Scottish football grounds during the game and he thought we were joking....

When we played up there the other week we got into the social club at half time. Enjoy your stag anyway! 

3 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Reminds me; going to Peterhead v Clyde on my stag do at the end of this month. Told one of my mates who is coming that you can’t drink at Scottish football grounds during the game and he thought we were joking....

I imagine my potential stag do being something similar to do with a Clyde game but even that is hardcore. Respect. 

Usual patter: play doesn't get out of the middle third easily, bit of quality from Goodie could nick it; as could a favourable gust one way or the other.

Give it until 60' or 70', nothing changes then stick Boyle and Kipre on.

Conditions didn't help but we were too cautious.

Happily, results elsewhere are probably favourable on-net. Including the Berwick-Stenny postponement; a weeknight down there ain't easy. That said, we'd have been within 6 points of Stenny with a win today. 8 isn't unassailable, but we need to be bolder in a game like that. Absolutely crying out for a second forward.

A bit disappointed with how we approached that game really. I was looking for a wee bit more adventure than we were treated to on the park. On the balance of the play, a draw was probably about right.

Archived