Celtic V Dross County

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

Just ignoring "weclome" then? :lol:

He was having a bad day. He thinks Lanarkshire is a prideful place. Didn't want to break him anymore than necessary tbh.

Oh and you're....

Spoiler

Untitled-1.jpg

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You'd know better than us.

Im afraid not, a quick google shows that gannonballs were no longer used at sea as artillery well before the 20th century. The IRA were formed well in to the 20th century.

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Im afraid not, a quick google shows that gannonballs were no longer used at sea as artillery well before the 20th century. The IRA were formed well in to the 20th century.

Wiki says it was formally a grammar school, dating back to the 13th century, who knew! f**k em all, as yoda says, C'mon the Millburn Academy :thumsup2

Celtic should be able to win this one, however Ross County playing McCarey in goal over Fox should reduce the scoreline a little bit.  I will predict 2-0 Celtic, goals from Dembele and McGregor

Oh, and interesting thing I noticed when checking Ross County's squad on Soccerway, now that Tim Chow has declared for Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), they are listing him as Chow Tim

2 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Celtic should be able to win this one, however Ross County playing McCarey in goal over Fox should reduce the scoreline a little bit.  I will predict 2-0 Celtic, goals from Dembele and McGregor

Oh, and interesting thing I noticed when checking Ross County's squad on Soccerway, now that Tim Chow has declared for Chinese Taipei (Taiwan), they are listing him as Chow Tim

:lol: not sure about that. That’s like saying we’d be better off swapping a goalkeeper missing his right leg, with a guy missing his left leg. Can almost guarantee whoever’s in goals on Saturday will chuck one in. 

8 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

:lol: not sure about that. That’s like saying we’d be better off swapping a goalkeeper missing his right leg, with a guy missing his left leg. Can almost guarantee whoever’s in goals on Saturday will chuck one in. 

I guess McCarey's errors are less highlight-reel worthy?  I usually try to watch all of the SPFL highlights that are put by the league on Youtube and Scott Fox howlers have been a fairly regular occurrence from what I have seen

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I guess McCarey's errors are less highlight-reel worthy?  I usually try to watch all of the SPFL highlights that are put by the league on Youtube and Scott Fox howlers have been a fairly regular occurrence from what I have seen

They’re equallly as bad as each other, hence neither of them have really nailed down the no.1 spot. McCarey commands his area better to be fair to him, but he’ll save the hard ones, and make an arse of the easy ones. 

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

The IRA to bomb 5 past the Thatcherites.

There's probably some relevance to the thread in this post but I'm not... I'm not seeing it.

@senorsoupe McCarey's f**k-ups aren't as "novelty gaffe DVD presented by second-rate comedian" as Fox's but they do exist. Mostly letting the ball go straight through him. I do wonder what the goalkeeping coaches work on at County?

Archived