Celtic V Dross County

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Brendan was saying if your going to get sent off try to draw some blood like Cosgrove and Davies.

Out of that lot, the only one likely to draw blood was Simunovic.......but only slightly.

Guest Moomintroll

Have now watched it and that was a shocker, however I have witnessed something called videocelts and have lost all faith in the future of humanity. Secondly is Brendan Rodgers having a laugh with his "hard" but fair pish, aside from the craven cowardice of referees which may be partially understandable having been subjected to the aforementioned videocelts, he would have lasted two minutes against Murdo McLeod and Roy Aitken.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Have now watched it and that was a shocker, however I have witnessed something called videocelts and have lost all faith in the future of humanity. Secondly is Brendan Rodgers having a laugh with his "hard" but fair pish, aside from the craven cowardice of referees which may be partially understandable having been subjected to the aforementioned videocelts, he would have lasted two minutes against Murdo McLeod and Roy Aitken.

Wasn't it video Celts who brought the lovely Jacqueline to the nation's attention?

Guest Moomintroll
Wasn't it video Celts who brought the lovely Jacqueline to the nation's attention?

Thanks for that, wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.

Our overhyped neighbours to the south, for one. But speak to a football fan from any country and they'll tell you that Scottish football is of a piss poor standard, and I include Celtic in that, despite being my team. The game is run by money now, admittedly, but we should be doing everything we can as a nation to try and increase the standard of player we produce rather than encourage blatant thuggery

English football fans don’t care about Scottish football,as a rule. They care even less about Scott Brown or anyone else getting fouled. What an odd way of thinking so many people have about football.

It was a terrible foul, very stupid and if County lose without Davies in midweek they could end up being relegated because of it.

20 hours ago, ICTChris said:

It was a terrible foul, very stupid and if County lose without Davies in midweek they could end up being relegated because of it.

That’d be pretty sweet.

I'm going to go against the grain here and suggest that if County get relegated, it's more a culmination of many different factors as opposed to Davies getting sent-off. Of course, he should just get the standard violent conduct ban (as would happen if it were against, say, Motherwell or Dundee).

That said, Brown escaped without any serious injury so I don't have any real issue with saying "Swagger around the pitch like an untouchable faux hard-man and inevitably you'll make yourself a target" bQshDtu.png 

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The intentional act of thuggery is a sine die offence, an example should be made.

Broonaldo has gotten away with it for years, some would say a wee bit of Karma won't hurt him.

8 hours ago, yoda said:

That said, Brown escaped without any serious injury so I don't have any real issue with saying "Swagger around the pitch like an untouchable faux hard-man and inevitably you'll make yourself a target" bQshDtu.png 

“Swagger around the pitch like an untouchable faux hard man and inevitably some dick will get himself sent off, you’ll see the game out dominating the midfield and you’ll move one step closer to a double treble”. Carry on Broony son, carry on.

5 hours ago, bennett said:

Broonaldo has gotten away with it for years

Examples please, p***k.

Archived