Alloa vs Arbroath

2 minutes ago, Big lichtie said:

your guessing have been a season ticket holder for 30 years bud done my time in the army still paid my season ticket even though in different parts of the world you keep looking at your stats mate and come to a game if you can be bothered

I'll keep posting.  I suggest you just ignore my ignorant and irrelevant posts.  It's not so easy to attend games every week when you live 500 miles away.  (Like I said, before you were born.)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15 minute highlights go up every single week.

I’m sure you like everybody else give your opinions on players from around the world in different leagues in general conversation with your mates, even though you won’t be watching those players play 90 minutes every week. Or do you only ever give your opinions on players that play for Arbroath?

Seems like a strange thing to have a go at somebody for

7 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

Andy Graham was superb for Alloa I thought, the big b*****d :(

Thought the ref was woeful and gave us absolutely f**k all on the day

Yep Andy Graham footballing deity that he is  was and usually is , forgot about his contribution ..class act..the ref ? he seemed to favour you lot for half the game then looked like he made up for it vice versa ...the stand side linesman sorry linesperson seemed to get thier knickers in a twist at some point too ! 

And go and find a playground to fight in you lot  ;-)

31 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

Yep Andy Graham footballing deity that he is  was and usually is , forgot about his contribution ..class act..the ref ? he seemed to favour you lot for half the game then looked like he made up for it vice versa ...the stand side linesman sorry linesperson seemed to get thier knickers in a twist at some point too ! 

And go and find a playground to fight in you lot  ;-)

Linesperson had a bit of a mare. Couple of dodgy ones on both sides. We were laughing when one ball was miles out and a stick on for Arbroath throw late on that she somehow missed. 

Ref was absolutely fine though. Wasnt overly fussy and in the main let both teams go at it.

3 hours ago, Big lichtie said:

just go away and let us true lichtie fans discuss the team we love and support. you keep to your stats mate get up to gayfield pay your cash if not you opinions mean nothing to me or lichtie fans

Am I to also be included in your anti-lichtie-non-match-attendees?

Get a grip & pull your head out your arse. Not all of us are in a location to watch the team we support.

nope mate because you are a lichtie stan isnt

Is all this bollocks because I said that although Steven Doris is a terrific centre forward he’s not a top goal scorer? I’ve seen him play. He’s very good. I wish he’d fulfilled his potential at a higher level. We’re lucky to have him and I hope he comes back next season stronger than ever. But I don’t believe he’ll ever be a 20 goal a season striker. I hope he can prove me wrong. Maybe him and Wallace together can be our new Jimmy Jack and Denis Bruce. Half as good would be great.

Then I’ll never know.

As I said earlier I’d rather have Steven Doris on one leg that Wallace. Doris bully’s CBs while Wallace throws himself to the ground when there is the slightest contact. I hope we give Doris a 2 year deal

OK. Fair enough. I’ll see at the East Fife away match.

Don’t need to wait until then. You can make your own opinion up off of what you’re seeing and reading just now no matter what anyone says. [emoji1360]

Archived