Airdrie vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought it was going to be one of those days, Airdrie won every break of the ball, controlled the game and passed it round us but had nothing up front. Getting the goal just before half time was vital. 

Second half, the Airdrie keeper made a couple of good saves, Moore had one flagged for offside, I think it was crossing the line anyway and he didn't need to touch it but in the end it didn't matter, I want to see Shanklands goal again, I don't know how he managed to get a shot away. 

Airdrie hit the inside of the post late on that kept any celebrations on ice till the very end.

Who is the CIA wannabe at Airdrie with the suit and trenchcoat  who kept staring up the back of the stand while talking in to his sleeve ? like he was trying to halt an assassination ?

56 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

All the Ayr fans can change their soiled knickers

And get back to their caravans in mutant country.......

See you next season, when you come back to where you belong!! :blink:

55 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

As long as McCall is in charge. :whistle

54 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

M9?

Is that not a motorway ?

39 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

I suppose you might be celebrating?

12 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

Mathematically.

Naw!

But you will do a "Brechin"

5 minutes ago, Rio 2 said:

Fair weather supporter.......

Thats plenty

Difference between the sides was obvious before a ball was kicked. Ayr like Raith have proven goal scorers up front in numbers.  Airdrie had Carrick and a young guy learning his trade.

We must be looking to bring strikers in next season and I'm not talking about just Duffy and Carrick.

Good luck to Ayr, good win for you today but you know that the current side is not going to cut it in a league above.

I've a mate who's an Ayr fan.
Went down to look for him. Got asked by some tiny wee turd what I was staring at, and he proceeded to tell me I was a shitebag from 40 metres away. 
What a fucking state of affairs. 

“Haud me back cause I’m gonna go mental”[emoji23][emoji23]Shitebag

Great to see that the new Airdrieonians  Football Club will be able to see out the decade due to the power of the black and white pound.  

2 hours ago, Tryfield said:

Tryfield has come out of retirement.

Just to say.....GIRFUY ya durty shower o' Airdrie c***s.

Decent getting a tinny in. 

Archived