Airdrie vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hursty said:

Big time. Felt really important at the time. Then Shankland did a Shankland. Doesn't matter really.

tbf, Raith seemed to get an equally shocking decision against them at the penalty, clean through and pulled back is supposed to be a straight red, we'll take it

12 minutes ago, Pesadilla said:

At the game, aye?

No but I'd assume that judgements made from the highlights are a wee bit more accurate than those from your end.

Truly feel slightly sorry for the decent Airdrie fans on their match threads. What I can only assume is a tragic balding 50 year old man trying to start some some of casual argument. f**k knows what the other guy is about either.

What a win yesterday! This team has real heart, at 1-0 down I feared the worst as Airdrie were bossing the game. The big ginger guy going off for Airdrie certainly helped. What a cross from Geggan for the first goal! Second half we had chances to kill it early on with Moore then McDaid missing and then the phantom offside for Moore's goal and then Shankland does the business. Airdrie hitting the post and a couple of blocked shots but by in large Hart didn't have too much to do.

The standside linesman was absolutely honking, caught behind play repeatedly and just guessing by the looks of it. It's standard at this level but could have been costly. 

I think on balance we deserved our win. MoM was big Adams for me, he was everywhere and slotted into CB when he had too - versatile.

Total heads gone by some Airdrie fans on here and pseudo offence at a bus load of fans chanting.

Pleasing to put the Vampire club back in their place! 

9 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

Capture.PNG.7f911cc6f8386ee7eaae5a91f20ad1b9.PNG

This guy, obviously clocked Adams as an enemy of the state

I noticed that guy knocking about the stand as well, as you said talking into his sleeve. I'm sure I heard him murmour "take the shot" Reminds me of Clint Eastwood in the Line of Fire.

I noticed that guy knocking about the stand as well, as you said talking into his sleeve. I'm sure I heard him murmour "take the shot" Reminds me of Clint Eastwood in the Line of Fire.
He's the cancer smoke guy from the x- files?!

McCall says in the interview that supposedly it was offside? That it doesn't matter if it comes off the defender if it's accidental?

I love his comment at the start. "It was a great game and both teams played their part"..."I couldn't care less about airdrie" [emoji2]

1 hour ago, Panda Pies said:

He's the cancer smoke guy from the x- files?!

Yeah, there is a definite likeness.

16 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I love his comment at the start. "It was a great game and both teams played their part"..."I couldn't care less about airdrie" emoji2.png

Pleasing! :)

Archived