Hibs vs Celtc

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Leigh Griffiths is truly an utter khqunt. Unprofessional beyond belief. 

God knows why Rogers picks him against Hibs, he's a wage thief and  it's like playing with 10 men. 

Why do Celtic fans put up with this arsehole playing for them ?

He scored the winning goal in the last Celtic v Hibs game.

Alright Celtic, you might not like this, but the wheels are in motion for dons and hibs to be top 3. We of course have to do our bit there.

A Motherwell cup win and...actually we may then miss out on rangers getting knocked out of Europe by some Eastern European gigolo.

Alright Celtic, you might not like this, but the wheels are in motion for dons and hibs to be top 3. We of course have to do our bit there.

A Motherwell cup win and...actually we may then miss out on rangers getting knocked out of Europe by some Eastern European gigolo.

Depends of McInnes goes into full shite bag mode against the ***'s [emoji58]

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I want a final day decider with the **** for 2nd place. Not sure where Aberdeen fit into this but you guys might need to accept 4th for the meltdown of all meltdowns.

I want a final day decider with the **** for 2nd place. Not sure where Aberdeen fit into this but you guys might need to accept 4th for the meltdown of all meltdowns.

Look m9, some of us still have a chance of winning the title.

6 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Glorious. 

8 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I'd prefer you condemning them to 4th, and them having to rely on the other cheek to do them a favour in the Cup Final.

And then Motherwell winning the cup.

20 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'd prefer you condemning them to 4th, and them having to rely on the other cheek to do them a favour in the Cup Final.

And then Motherwell winning the cup.

The two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. It's possible, (and I daresay not entirely unlikely) for the 2nd-4th place to be close enough that Rangers go into the game in 2nd place feeling like strident (almost) all-conquering warrior heroes and come out in fourth place as Celtic's most reluctant and least attractive cheerleader squad.

It would be a beautiful end to the season.

Brilliant performance from the whole team. If Arsenal were looking for a new manager on the evidence of that there was only one choice.

Seeing the thug Brown being bossed by not just McGinn but our whole midfield (please someone make a gif of Danny leaving him on his arse then back heeling it before shooting) was a thing of joy. Got to thank the spotty lesbian for his part in the build up to the first goal. If we played like that every week we would have been winning the league yesterday.

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

The two scenarios aren't mutually exclusive. It's possible, (and I daresay not entirely unlikely) for the 2nd-4th place to be close enough that Rangers go into the game in 2nd place feeling like strident all-conquering warrior heroes and come out in fourth place as Celtic's most reluctant and least attractive cheerleader squad.

It would be a beautiful end to the season.

Poetic stuff. Things don’t usually work so perfect for us, cup final aside but things do go that hilariously bad for the **** so this might actually happen. 

Has anyone mentioned how fucking good Lewis Stevenson is yet? (I think I might have). Once the subject of ridicule, he’s now waltzing through games backpocketing any shitebag wee winger he wants.
What. A. Boy. 

Best of it is, hearts fans seem to think he’s a diddy despite not having a left back that could lace his boots for nigh on a decade.

2 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Best of it is, hearts fans seem to think he’s a diddy despite not having a left back that could lace his boots for nigh on a decade.

Tbf he’s had his diddy times, he’s had proper lows with us. Which makes his highs and form the last 3 years even sweeter. He’s seen it all at Hibs. He’s a living legend.

Archived