Jet 2

DanMc99

Bit off topic, but how much do Ryanair save by not having the wee net baskets on the back of the chair in front? With the tiny legroom as well Easyjet seem like first class in comparison. It's a pain in the arse not having somewhere easy to store your magazine and water bottle when some c**t wants to go to the toilet.

18 hours ago, The Master said:

They're fine so long as you accept them as a way of getting from A to B and nothing more.  Expect other stag/hen parties.

Basically Ryanair, with less yellow.

I've been with them before and they were fine but as our flight is at 7am , im hearing there is a ban until 8 which could be a good thing....but I want to drink .

• 1 month later...

Used them last week. As I never drink on planes the alcohol or lack of it at certain times does not bother me.I found the whole experience with them to be brilliant, walked into embra airport, they have a massive check in area with loads of desks which deal with any of their flights so the cases were off our hands instantly. The flight was great. On the last morning in the resort, a Jet2 lorry arrived with a couple of their reps also. They checked our cases in at the hotel, printed out our boarding passes and the next time we saw our cases was Edinburgh. The flight home was very good also. Because of low lying fog, the plane landed just using the auto pilot which was interesting to say the least. 

Archived