Annan Athletic summer 2018

1 hour ago, SLClyde said:

It’s a poor comment to make from anyone, but is it possibly in response to Falkirk closing their youth academy?

Not that it’s any excuse. 

What does that have to do with anything? I don’t even see the point you’re trying to make. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

What does that have to do with anything? I don’t even see the point you’re trying to make. 

Falkirk closing the youth academy, thus less Scottish players coming through. Now signing a few “foreigners” as he put it. Still a poor thing to say. 

45 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Falkirk closing the youth academy, thus less Scottish players coming through. Now signing a few “foreigners” as he put it. Still a poor thing to say. 

It's not "still" a poor thing to say, it's just a poor thing to say. 

4 hours ago, SLClyde said:

Wait, did Falkirk only produce Scottish players from their youth setup?

4 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Get these foreign fellrs out our game

images-3.jpg

He sounds like the people who told me as an immigrant (from The Netherlands) that I was in the UK to steal jobs & claim unemployment benefits at the same time (yes, that's really been said to me!!!).

13 minutes ago, Marten said:

He sounds like the people who told me as an immigrant (from The Netherlands) that I was in the UK to steal jobs & claim unemployment benefits at the same time (yes, that's really been said to me!!!).

Crap, they're onto me!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Emfaefifeyahoorsur said:

I hear Annan played really well in the Queen of the South pre-season match . Anyone care to comment ?

Yes a very good performance hopefully looking well for the season.

Peter Murphy doing a great job!

Archived