What's the score?

minesalager

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glenafton 0-2 Cumnock
Excellent result for Cumnock who were missing 5 or 6 key players. Cumnock dug deep and defended superb. Special mention for scott anson who I thought was fantastic today, gave the Glens a torrid time and scored 2 fine goals.

Neilston 1-1 Rossvale

Ball will have bruises on it, hardly touched the deck the full 90! Neilston missed a penalty in the 2nd half to make it 2-1, decent save but was a good height for the keeper who got 2 strong hands to it. All Neilston the 2nd half without creating much of note. Great weather, pity about the football today[emoji19]

56 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Meadow 0-0 Peasy

Peasy best team in the league by far so happy with the result. Peasy had more clear cut chances but Meadow battled well and were worthy of a point. Good away support today emoji106.png

Ha ha happy wae a point at home 

losers

at least we can’t get into play offs

:whistle

Not a fucker caring how yous get on 
but hopefully u go up just in case we stay where we are 
at least that’s 6 points guaranteed next season :whistle

You obviously care, when you took the time to comment ya fucking absolute cretin. Oh how I’ll laugh when the sugar daddy gets bored and you end up back where you’ve always been

Meadow 0-0 Peasy

Peasy best team in the league by far so happy with the result. Peasy had more clear cut chances but Meadow battled well and were worthy of a point. Good away support today [emoji106]

Agree but good away support not chance
Darvel brought at least one more

Glenafton 0-2 Cumnock
Excellent result for Cumnock who were missing 5 or 6 key players. Cumnock dug deep and defended superb. Special mention for scott anson who I thought was fantastic today, gave the Glens a torrid time and scored 2 fine goals.
Name the 5 or 6 , Glens were awful, so were Cumnock, terrible game!!!

3 minutes ago, Oscar Wilder said:
3 hours ago, bawrash said:
Glenafton 0-2 Cumnock

Name the 5 or 6 , Glens were awful, so were Cumnock, terrible game!!!

Burns, Hunter, McKenna, Samson, Muir

Sour grapes?

Archived