Which soccer jerseys do you own?

Lonecai

I have most of the Ayr United Jerseys from the late 80's til present including a squad signed one from the Cup final appearance.

Amongst my collection of odd sporting memorabilia, I have an autographed Van Persie Man Utd top and a signed program (no idea who's signature) from an Irvine Meadow game in the 90s.

I also possess various hockey jerseys (Chicago Blackhawks, Tampa Bay Lightning, Boston Bruins, Ayr Jets, Ayr Scottish Eagles, Canada) and oddly enough, a Scotland Cricket Jersey :lol:

6 hours ago, mugen_power said:

I have most of the Ayr United Jerseys from the late 80's til present including a squad signed one from the Cup final appearance.

Amongst my collection of odd sporting memorabilia, I have an autographed Van Persie Man Utd top and a signed program (no idea who's signature) from an Irvine Meadow game in the 90s.

I also possess various hockey jerseys (Chicago Blackhawks, Tampa Bay Lightning, Boston Bruins, Ayr Jets, Ayr Scottish Eagles, Canada) and oddly enough, a Scotland Cricket Jersey :lol:

i still have all my hibs shirts from the last 21 years and few retro ones. Also have many scotland shirts from 1967 to present.

I have numerous international shirts like Germany 1990 home, Holland 1988 home, Argentina 1978 home etc. Have many club shirts from the late 90s to now. 

Need to upload a photo of all my shirts at some point. 

Non United tops I own:

Scotland's first adidas home top. I want the pink away top or the multicoloured Yellow/White/Pink.

Ac Milan home 2012.

Spain Euro 2012.

Germany and Argentina world cup 2014 tops.

Besiktas home 2017-18.

a fair few barca tops and training tops.

On 31/12/2018 at 14:01, Central said:

Got River Plate 16/17 home shirt delivered today as well as the Colombia long sleeved home shirt.

Picked up for £25 through mandm.

some really good deals on mandm. That away Columbia top Is a beaut. I've bought the River Plate home and shorts for my mate's birthday only £14.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

some really good deals on mandm. That away Columbia top Is a beaut. I've bought the River Plate home and shorts for my mate's birthday only £14.

Classic Football shirts want about £56 for the colombia away  and about £30 for the river plate shirts. :lol:

Pretty much every Killie home and away back to the late 70s/early 80s, including a fair few match worn ones. Quite a few Scotland home and away, Gretna! from their last ever season, Croatia away from last years WC, Holland, a few France, couple of Liverpool, one or two Dundee Utd, Romania, (random), a few N.Ireland including match worns.

Edited by Jedi

• 1 month later...

I have Charlie Christie's long-sleeved ICT shirt signed by the whole team back in the day which I wore when we won the Scottish Cup - and was also photographed in on the centre spread of the Inverness Courier that day, buckled and greeting like a wean with sheer joy, but that's another story - with autographs from legends like Mikey Teasdale and Jim Calder on it.

I also have the Newcastle goalkeeper top with the multicolours and the silhouette of the bridge in the city, I'm a Toon fan as I was late getting into football - being fat and shit at kicking the ball, hence a goalkeeper - and my best pal at primary school supported them.  Recently got a Mainz top on the cheap, my girlfriend at the time studied there and it was a great place, she lived in Grenoble too and although I don't have a shirt of theirs I have a flag she got me. I attended a game with her and her mates who had zero interest in football but humoured me - Sod's Law dictated that it was a dreadful, 0-0 affair in the pissing rain but I was able to decipher with my very limited French the Valenciennes fans singing a song about the familiar Jean-Claude Darcheville having a small cock.

Being a 'keeper and loving Football Italia on a Saturday and Sunday when it was on Gianluigi Buffon has always been my favourite player so I have a couple of Parma tops, including this rather sexual piece of kit:

amazing-parma-18-19-third-kit (3).jpg

5 hours ago, Jarballs said:

I have Charlie Christie's long-sleeved ICT shirt signed by the whole team back in the day which I wore when we won the Scottish Cup - and was also photographed in on the centre spread of the Inverness Courier that day, buckled and greeting like a wean with sheer joy, but that's another story - with autographs from legends like Mikey Teasdale and Jim Calder on it.

I also have the Newcastle goalkeeper top with the multicolours and the silhouette of the bridge in the city, I'm a Toon fan as I was late getting into football - being fat and shit at kicking the ball, hence a goalkeeper - and my best pal at primary school supported them.  Recently got a Mainz top on the cheap, my girlfriend at the time studied there and it was a great place, she lived in Grenoble too and although I don't have a shirt of theirs I have a flag she got me. I attended a game with her and her mates who had zero interest in football but humoured me - Sod's Law dictated that it was a dreadful, 0-0 affair in the pissing rain but I was able to decipher with my very limited French the Valenciennes fans singing a song about the familiar Jean-Claude Darcheville having a small cock.

Being a 'keeper and loving Football Italia on a Saturday and Sunday when it was on Gianluigi Buffon has always been my favourite player so I have a couple of Parma tops, including this rather sexual piece of kit:

amazing-parma-18-19-third-kit (3).jpg

Ordered this season's parma away from Classic Football Shirts . 

2018-19 Parma Away Shirt *w/Tags*

• 5 months later...
On 12/07/2019 at 23:35, ancientnoise said:

Bought new when it came out. After years of 5-a-side it's a little well-worn. By time, not sweat of course 🙂

fiorucci.thumb.jpg.c9f858032568d92b9f4ac9e8387da52a.jpg

I got this one for my 13th Birthday (1996). Lovely top.

• 2 months later...