The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

41 minutes ago, PELE said:

Peterhead definitely the better of the top two, although a few of them took knocks last night. Stevenson was a key player for them and he dropped to the ground when chasing a through ball and went off injured.

Well done to you guys for giving them a bit of a doing then :thumsup2 :lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Correct, probably didnt word it very well!
I was meaning i would rather we had our midweek game this week rather than Peterhead having their midweek game & them play theirs the week we have ours against Elgin.  Make any sense or am i needing to lie in a dark room?
see what you mean agree would have been good to have been 1 point behind with them having a game in hand that said I think we just concentrate on a game at time Saturday like every game left this season is a huge one, what difference to years gone by down to a forward thinking chairman ( norrie innes) terrific management a young hungry squad and one of the best strikers I have seen play for the Clyde

Peterhead a stick on to win the league.

Have Clyde got the balls for the play off's or have they burnt themselves out ? 

Seem to have a good record against Edinburgh City so lets speculate and ask who do you fancy in the final ? No doubt "anyone" , with  or without Goodwillie.

Thats the Clyde !

Peterhead a stick on to win the league.
Have Clyde got the balls for the play off's or have they burnt themselves out ? 
Seem to have a good record against Edinburgh City so lets speculate and ask who do you fancy in the final ? No doubt "anyone" , with  or without Goodwillie.
Thats the Clyde !
burnt ourselves out ,what the hell is that supposed to mean ? and no concerns about playing anyone in the play offs and no Annan won't make the final

so we will be playing the team who ends up 9th in Div 1 if we end up in the play off final and nobody at our club has given up on the title yet

IMG_7914.jpg.2d8aa42836c1dcee29c598850417aea8.jpg

Found this picture today. Really sad to see Solksjaers career take such a downturn. From Broadwood to the Park De Prince. Poor Ole [emoji1267][emoji1267][emoji1267]
Mr Dunn top man not given anything like the credit he deserves [emoji122]

Archived