The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, rb123! said:

Scrap that they've just replied to a comment saying nearer two hours.

Graeme Miller really doesn't know the definition of imminent it seems....

I think it's a very good use of the word imminent, always hours of knicker-wetting excitement, better than just posting up the news immediately.

42 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

After the conversation I had with Ian McCall on Saturday I would be amazed if it is not Liam Smith but stranger things have happened 

I hope you're right as he's very highly rated and would be a major signing coup for us, especially as RB is potentially one of our biggest problem positions.

This must be a dream though, as things are just going way too well for us at the moment..........................

Chance it could be permanent according to St Mirren fans who are raving about it. Hearts told him he could find a new club.
There is an artical online saying he can leave either permanently or on loan the only reason he hadn't left was because of an injury to the other right back.

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

A two year contract please if it's permanent, I think this signing is possibly happening due to the AU 500 cheque of £10k last weekend, I presume it'll have certainly helped things in the budget.

Or getting past the Group Stages of the Betfred Cup which is worth at least £35,000 (based on last year's figures).

Edited by Kitty_Boy

While we're all waiting, does anyone else mistakenly click on the "League 1" forum looking for our threads and then quickly realise that "oh, that's right, we're back in the big time again", or is it just me ???

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

All the time!

Thank God for that.

I thought that would provide an alternative to the "what's for lunch" discussion, however that did prove to be quite lucky for us with our past announcements.

So,

Just Coffee and cakes for me today but I do plan on the 12" Margherita with accompanying Chips & Cheese for Dinn Dinns tonight !!!

16 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

While we're all waiting, does anyone else mistakenly click on the "League 1" forum looking for our threads and then quickly realise that "oh, that's right, we're back in the big time again", or is it just me ???

In fairness I still did in for a chuckle at the Raith thread.