The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

First home league game of the season is going to be a right laugh when the online system inevitably completely crashes with nobody able to get tickets. Also just thought, are away fans going to have to do this or wonder if their end will still be cash turnstiles.

Edited by rb123!

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Only taken a couple of hours for it to go tits up.

No big issues with season tickets , the 4 issues we had were down to the customers banking system not responding, over 90 transactions went through with no hassle what so ever  

Edited by Robbo63

2 hours ago, Meathead said:

If you buy a season ticket for the terracing, can you still use it to get into the main stand (and vice-versa)? I liked being able to mix it up with the vouchers.

Yes , your ticket is for all Home areas of the ground , but if using stand you can only sit on non reserved seats 

4 hours ago, mccurdieboy said:

I have kept £50 by from my birthday money so hoping it is going to be that lol

Hoping to be on sale on Friday , awaiting a delivery of Small, Med and Large , they sell for £49.99 , 10% discount if you are a member of 5 Star lottery ( proof needed)

2 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

4 transactions out of nearly 100 had an issue , none were related to the club it was customers banks not allowing payment due to technical difficulties 

100 season tickets sold already? That’s pretty decent considering they only went on sale around lunchtime.

I’m holding off until we sign another few players before committing. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

100 season tickets sold already? That’s pretty decent considering they only went on sale around lunchtime.

Some of the transactions were supporters club tickets , but yes sales are going well for first day , so much easier to buy as it can all be done in the comfort of your home 

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I find the above attitude quite strange (you are well within your right to spend your money as you see fit). Firstly because the more who spend the money on tickets now, the easier it is for us to sign the players, so it actually hurts the chances of getting what you want not buying one early. Secondly, would us not signing players up to the standard you’re looking for really be enough to stop going to games?

Some of the transactions were supporters club tickets , but yes sales are going well for first day , so much easier to buy as it can all be done in the comfort of your home 

Do you still pick the ticket up at the club shop once you’ve ordered it?

Planning to buy mine this week and can probably go in on Friday or Saturday and get it.

12 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I find the above attitude quite strange (you are well within your right to spend your money as you see fit). Firstly because the more who spend the money on tickets now, the easier it is for us to sign the players, so it actually hurts the chances of getting what you want not buying one early. Secondly, would us not signing players up to the standard you’re looking for really be enough to stop going to games?

Aye I get your point but I’m not going to purchase a season ticket if I don’t feel the club are matching the ambition of the fans. I’m part of the AU 500 so they are still getting something off me even though I’m holding off on the season ticket purchase. 

McCall has said we need 6 players which is exactly my thoughts. If we get a couple of decent signings in in the next week or two I’ll have no hesitation in renewing but at the moment I don’t think the club are doing nearly enough. 

Edited by ayrunitedfw

15 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I haven't had a season ticket since I was a child. Since the start of the Mark Roberts era I've probably missed about 10 games and half of them were last season (probably about four home games in there).  If the club can't sign a player because I've decided to pay over the course of the season rather than in a lump sum then that is the club's issue and not mine. 

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Do you still pick the ticket up at the club shop once you’ve ordered it?

Planning to buy mine this week and can probably go in on Friday or Saturday and get it.

You get a QR code sent to you by mail after online purchase  , your ticket will then  be available to pick up in shop approx 5 days after ordering , you can always use the QR code on your phone to be scanned at gates 

Edited by Robbo63