The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Why are they behind closed doors ?

McCall doesn’t think it’s right that fans should have to pay to watch pre-season games so he just makes them all closed door to save any hassle.

Oh thats luvly of Mr McCall thinking of the fans like that .

Let me think , ah i know .

Why don’t we let the fans in for free if he doesn’t think the standards good enough or wait , why don’t we throw whatever we want in a bucket at the gate for the youth academy .

Why don’t we let the fans in for free if he doesn’t think the standards good enough or wait , why don’t we throw whatever we want in a bucket at the gate for the youth academy .
Because you still need to pay for stewarding, police, staff to run food kiosks, turnstiles etc would be great just to let folk in to watch for free but it's not feasible.

40 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Anyone know if the open day will be on this year, I know we haven't had much luck with it weather wise but hope the club don't write it off as a bad idea.

Believe it’s going to be early August 

Ever heard of matchday costs no?

18 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

You really are a moron. 

Aye right enough . We canny afford it .
We’ll just have to watch our new squad in their first games in the Betvictor Trophy . £12 a pop will help the coffers .
So your moaning that we aren't letting punters in for free or a donation in a bucket for meaningless training games but are saying we shouldn't be trying to encourage fans to come to games by letting kids in free and adults at a reduced rate for a tournament that if we do well in will directly impact on the playing budget I don't get your logic to be honest