The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think you will find I never ask that question. You are a hard man talking on this with a fake name. Be a man a message me direct and not from a made up name child 

I was talking to the other one, not you.

This is my real name. In fact it’s a very special family name that goes back generations and I don’t appreciate you questioning it!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AyrBellrockSC said:

I think you will find I never ask that question. You are a hard man talking on this with a fake name. Be a man a message me direct and not from a made up name child 

I don't have a Facebook account, and I got your DM by the way. I've only just seen your comments here, and I was going to reply, in fact I was halfway through typing it out, then I thought what's the fucking point and I didn't bother.

I am not talking to you I am talking to upintheayr. And no I dnt want to punch you I am not a child. I dnt talk about people on social media if I have anything to say I will speak to them directly on mail them 

Ah ok

Kick f**k out of him for all I care.

Why? I watched that too and it seemed like fairly standard stuff

I’ve overstated my emotional angst for minimal comedic effect. It was fairly standard stuff but that’s almost my exaggerated point, he’s moved on and by the sound of it, he may have moved on long before his appointment at Thistle. He’s known he’s Thistle bound possibly since Caldwell’s recruitment.

2 minutes ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

I’ve overstated my emotional angst for minimal comedic effect. It was fairly standard stuff but that’s almost my exaggerated point, he’s moved on and by the sound of it, he may have moved on long before his appointment at Thistle. He’s known he’s Thistle bound possibly since Caldwell’s recruitment.

Possibly, when he gave an interview to aumedia after the Partick win and said a club like ours should never be beating a club like them four times in a row, it was a very hmmm moment for me.

Ayr fans trying to convince themselves that they are better off without Jobby McCall is superb.

Plus offering each other fights. Never change Ayr

I think people saying that Stewart was the mastermind behind it all are way off.

He was a good coach and most likely brought a bit more professionalism to the team but I don’t think he completely changed the way we played.

McCall deserves huge credit for our recruitment that has brought the players in and allowed us to play a certain style of football.

I think people saying that Stewart was the mastermind behind it all are way off.

He was a good coach and most likely brought a bit more professionalism to the team but I don’t think he completely changed the way we played.

McCall deserves huge credit for our recruitment that has brought the players in and allowed us to play a certain style of football.

Sandy Stewart is an Airdrie legend but got hounded out of Broomfield as the footie was shite. As you say, he is probably a good coach but can’t see him doing a job as manager

Would like to think Stewart will be involved going forwards, as others mentioned when he joined we effectively shifted up a gear. He has the best possible interview any candidate for the job can ask for so it is his to lose in my opinion. If someone else comes in, I'd hope he'll stay on and would have no issue with Mark Kerr being a player coach - in particular long range passing. 

If it isn't Sandy Stewart in charge I'd hope we have someone with experience of being a part of a decent sized club, who can continue the transformation off the park. Who the right man is I don't know. Would welcome another 11th hour phone call from Lenny though, seemed to work last time. 

Sandy Stewart is an Airdrie legend but got hounded out of Broomfield as the footie was shite. As you say, he is probably a good coach but can’t see him doing a job as manager

That’s fine by me. He doesn’t have to try and put his own style of play on things. We’ve got one right now and it’s working fine.

All he has to do is carry things on the way they were going.