The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Mark Kerr: “The position in the league looks horrendous and lands at me. We need to have more about ourselves - I could go in there and do it myself. I’ve tried not to and that’s my one regret - I should have played myself more.”   (VOR)
Read this a few times over and have laughed every time. An absolutely incredible take

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

The fact there are no fans there to get right up the players arses doesn't help things

Remember at big games they used to encourage fans to email and fax the club with messages to fire the team up, they would put them on the dressing room wall? 

how about they print the screeds of emails that just say - BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

25 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
39 minutes ago, Hursty said:
From what I was told yesterday about the new coach coming in, I have a feeling it was maybe done for him if that makes sense  

That's just mental if true

Agreed.   I got the impression he was under pressure but agreed to extra help to buy a couple of games time.   A defeat today surely has thrown that idea out the window.  

15 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
59 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:
Mark Kerr: “The position in the league looks horrendous and lands at me. We need to have more about ourselves - I could go in there and do it myself. I’ve tried not to and that’s my one regret - I should have played myself more.”   (VOR)

Read this a few times over and have laughed every time. An absolutely incredible take

I’m sure we would be better with him in the side, but how many windows has he had to replace himself now!

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

Agreed.   I got the impression he was under pressure but agreed to extra help to buy a couple of games time.   A defeat today surely has thrown that idea out the window.  

I heard the help was brought in by the board- not kerr. Think his time is now up! 

Edited by ryanayr1987

We've had no more bad luck or injuries than anyone else, that's just nonsense to suggest that, if you resign Moore you can't claim bad luck on him being out injured, our shape, tactics and selections have been poor that's down to one man I'm afraid 

1 minute ago, Mod1967 said:

We've had no more bad luck or injuries than anyone else, that's just nonsense to suggest that, if you resign Moore you can't claim bad luck on him being out injured, our shape, tactics and selections have been poor that's down to one man I'm afraid 

Nobody actually said we had more bad luck with injuries than anyone else. Its nonsense to suggest they did. 

Just now, Rodders1910 said:
2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:
Would it be ok if we kept him as a player for the rest of the season?  

Can't imagine this being a good idea. Would create a very weird dynamic in the changing room with the players and new manager imo

I know but we need his ability in midfield. I did say what I said in jest though. 

1 hour ago, ulysses said:

I’m completely ignoring the mood of the room right now (sorry), but how was Urminsky for you lads today?

He looks very cumbersome, his kicking wasn't great either. 

59 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

@robbo, out of curiosity what players today do you believe disgraced their team mates?

I'll bite, all of them.  Lazy approach going high and long at all times, there were a number of crystal clear instructions from the bench to Chalmers and Houston who just completely ignored them to the detriment of us retaining or winning the ball.  

19 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

It's awful luck to lose players on the day before a game two weeks in a row, not many of those going around. 

I'll bite, all of them.  Lazy approach going high and long at all times, there were a number of crystal clear instructions from the bench to Chalmers and Houston who just completely ignored them to the detriment of us retaining or winning the ball.  
Wasn't looking for a bite tbf, was genuinely interested in his opinion. Watching on the stream the instructions being shouted aren't easily heard so I assumed the long and high balls were an instruction from the bench as we've done it quite frequently this season